The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition...

2 posters

Go down

Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition... Empty Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition...

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:22 am

Ok, will be a portuguese edition, but aside the language question, the new edition wull be released with hardcover and with a new and killer illustration (that I don't know why I can't post here). Signed and hand numbered bookplates are avaiable too...

More infos about this release here:

https://www.facebook.com/metalmission/posts/3471604702905290
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition... Empty Re: Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 am

Cool.

Back to top Go down

Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition... Empty Re: Steve Rowe's biography receive a new edition...

Post by TZ75 Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:21 pm

I have no use for Portuguese, but I would welcome a new English hardback edition. Maybe with a extra chapter about what he’s been doing since the first edition. I know about his health challenges... but does he still make music?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Steve was a cool cat on the bass in his prime! He had a great punchy sound. 

IMO, he was in the same ballpark as DD Verni from Overkill and Lemmy.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:13 pm

Thanks for sharing. I have the digital book in English, but as a fan of hard book, I will certainly purchase my copy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:56 pm

Will the hardcover edition be released in English? I already have the original paperback. I got it fresh off the press when it was released. It would be great to have a more sturdy permanent copy. Paperback tends to rip or tear over time.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:49 am

TZ75 wrote:but does he still make music

Nope, he retired from music since 2015/16 I think...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:58 am

TZ75 wrote:Will the hardcover edition be released in English? I already have the original paperback. I got it fresh off the press when it was released. It would be great to have a more sturdy permanent copy. Paperback tends to rip or tear over time.

I think that not. Steve found problems to fund the book in the time of the original release and I need to tell you that I'm very surprised with a portugese edition haha...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:58 am

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Thanks for sharing. I have the digital book in English, but as a fan of hard book, I will certainly purchase my copy.

Great. thanx man
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down