The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album

5 posters

Go down

OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album Empty OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:42 pm

Believe the new album by OBLIVION MYTH is out tomorrow but a new video is out now.  These guys are just so good.  Hope you enjoy?

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album Empty Re: OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album

Post by Constantine Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Oh cool, I did know they were putting out new material so soon.
I hope the album has some speed metal songs like on the last one....Smile
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album Empty Re: OBLIVION MYTH - In Your Arms Video and New Album

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:28 pm

This album is a monster, in my top 3 album of 2020 easily.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:49 am

It's OK, but just like their first album, I can't really remember anything after hearing it.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:57 pm

Bought both this and Inside the Mirror a few weeks back. I'm surprised I hadn't paid attention to these guys! I suppose I hadn't seen their material at regular distros too often. Maybe I thought they were softer than this? I even listened to the track in this thread and liked it but never bought the album. Weird.

Well, after listening to these over the past few weeks both albums are really solid melodic metal/U.S. power metal. The playing is fantastic! You can really hear the bass work, the guitarists and the solos are outstanding and the vocalist has a classic Rob Rock, Harry Conklin (Jag Panzer) style vocal. The drummer does a great job adding flair and energy throughout to really make the albums move. I think the songs are memorable. They are really well written with hooks in every track.

This really is some of the best material in the Christian scene. I made such a big deal about Messenger at the end of last year after sleeping on that but the new album, In Your Arms, would have been right there with. I'm just sorry I haven't been listening to Inside The Mirror for years. Glad I finally grabbed these. I'll definitely be looking forward to future albums.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:34 pm

Very capable singer!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down