The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns?

+31
Ammocas
Andreas89
Pethead
Raegoul
MagnusPrime
Dustofyears
Sevenoneself
Sophia Valentine
scottmitchell74
ChosenNightwolf
deathisgain
Staybrite
Livna
HenrikB
Contrarian Deist
Guenther321
ThomasEversole
Hidgxx
MikeInFla
Constantine
oldschooldoom
CrimsonWarrior
Grindboy
alldatndensum
BaleMaster
Deepfriar
Black Rider
WildWorld
Kerrick
eatbugs
35 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns?

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:17 am

1620 wrote:I started "the Chosen," which is a drama based on the lives of the 12 disciples. A few episodes in, it's been really good. It's only available through the app or via VidAngel. I think it's free now due to the virus but may revert to being for purchase soon.
i just finished and am really looking forward to season 2. My fave episode was Jesus and the children
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns?

Post by Guenther321 Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:13 am

Started watching Cobra Kai....4 episodes in and loving it.

Rewatching Stranger Things with the kids....

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:31 pm

Guenther321 wrote:Started watching Cobra Kai....4 episodes in and loving it.

Rewatching Stranger Things with the kids....

Big Cobra Kai fan here...  S3 out in January, announced renewed for Season 4

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 pm

I am trying to get through season 2 of The Boys.  I don't know if I can.  The first season had a lot of sexual crap it didn't need and the language was really bad.  This season, they are getting into even more language and showing a lot of sexual situations that I don't think I want or need to see.  It is time to bail on this one as it just isn't a good program to watch despite the storyline.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidgxx Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:33 am

Was watching Battlestar and took a break and started watching 1970's sci fi series The Starlost but got bored with it . So I started binge watching another TV series  from the 70's called Emergency.  I'm on the 5th  season now.
Hidgxx
Hidgxx
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Didnt finish cobra kai yet, but myvwife and i watched Away and Another Life on Netflix.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:59 am

Saw Away was great!

Watching For All Mankind on Apple TV

And started binging Gilmore Girls on Netflix

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:03 pm

Onto season two of Marvel's Runaways.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:04 pm

I just did the first season of Away on Netflix.  While it is a sci-fi show, the tech is real and the story is more about the struggles of the families and crew than about the Mars mission.  Oh, there is plenty of that there to keep a sci-fi nerd like me interested, but the character stories really drew me in.  I haven't wanted to care about the characters of a show like this in a long time.  By the third show, I was hooked.   By the end of this season, you laugh with the crew and their families and cry with them, too.  This is one of the best shows I have ever watched.  Period!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:07 pm

I finished The Haunting Of Bly Manor today.  I was waiting for it to get scary.  I would have taken creepy.  My wife can't watch anything scary, and she watched all but one episode with me.  It isn't scary at all.  It has some interesting twists, but I figured them all out before the big reveal.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:39 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I just did the first season of Away on Netflix.  While it is a sci-fi show, the tech is real and the story is more about the struggles of the families and crew than about the Mars mission.  Oh, there is plenty of that there to keep a sci-fi nerd like me interested, but the character stories really drew me in.  I haven't wanted to care about the characters of a show like this in a long time.  By the third show, I was hooked.   By the end of this season, you laugh with the crew and their families and cry with them, too.  This is one of the best shows I have ever watched.  Period!

Both my wife and I loved Away, I was bummed when we were at the end of the season

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Warzawa wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I just did the first season of Away on Netflix.  While it is a sci-fi show, the tech is real and the story is more about the struggles of the families and crew than about the Mars mission.  Oh, there is plenty of that there to keep a sci-fi nerd like me interested, but the character stories really drew me in.  I haven't wanted to care about the characters of a show like this in a long time.  By the third show, I was hooked.   By the end of this season, you laugh with the crew and their families and cry with them, too.  This is one of the best shows I have ever watched.  Period!

Both my wife and I loved Away, I was bummed when we were at the end of the season

I loved it, and now Netflix has cancelled it despite it being in their top 10 shows for a good while.  There were still good stories left to tell!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57 am

I agree , shame cuz not many shows do it for me.  If you have access to Apple TV  "For All Mankind" is good its a alt. History of the space race mainly what if Russia was the first to put a man on the moon.

Also binging Gilmore Girls its very soothing Smile over half way on season 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:09 pm

About to finish Servant on Apple tv. Pretty good.
My wife and I are watching Queen's Gambit on Netflix. I also am 2 episodes into Watership Down.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:21 am

The Ash vs Evil Dead show/series
The X-files(my gave show of all time)
Married with Children(my fave sitcom of all time)
Metalocalypse
Been watching alot of movies lately on YouTube, netflix, and from other sources, all the Terminator movies. All the Hatchet movies. A few of the original Amityville horror movies and the remake, Gremlins 2, The mist, The dark knight trilogy, all the texas chainsaw massacres...original and Remakes, the Halloween remakes(Rob Zombie), Romeros Zombie movies, Dario Argentos Mothee of Tears, Cheech and Chong movies, the fifth element, The hills have eyes- original and remake, a slew of horror and sci-fi and action movies I recently purchased second hand or have found on YouTube or Netflix or CTV Throwback

Currently part way through these that I've seen several times in the past. The first Teenage mutant ninja turtles movie from 1990, Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, Godzilla 1998

Just watched The Blob remake(Late 80s) the other night.
Watched Ginger Snaps last night on YouTube.
Watched the documentary *Above Majestic*(about E.T.S, the deep state NWO cabal, disclosure, etc)
Just watches the new Halloween movie on netflix earlier tonight.

But I refuse to watch any tv(except for South Park and Seinfeld reruns) or especially any MSM fake news, lol! Barely watched any tv at all for past two months except for a few old tv shows and also movies old and new on YouTube and netflix and CTV Throwback.

Oh, and recently rewatched for the umpteenth time Cannibal Corpses *centuries of torment* dvd doc as well as Metal headbangers journey and global metal, Dimmu Borgir and Behemoth and Obituary concert/doc DVDs I own.

And watching alot of my fave Youtube(as well as alternative sites) alternative/independent media/commentators(mostly members of the conspiratology and/or conservatarian and libertarian ones but also a few independent centrist/classical liberal as well as a fair amount of if libertarian leftist Tim Pool.
Alot of Styxhexenhammer666, Stefan Molyneux, Rebel media, louder with crowder, ben shapiro, The Rubin Report with Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern, Lauren Chen, Blaire White, Milo Yiannopoulos, Vin and Sori, David Wilcock, David Icke, Jordan Peterson, Sargon of akkad, Razorfist, Coast to Coast/George Noory and co, Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, Karen Straughan, Truthstream media, An ear/voice for men, Britney Pettibone, This is Europa, Joe Rogan, Secular pro-life, Buck Sexton, Maxime Bernier/Peoples party of Canada, Trump/white house, Music of destruction...hosted by my good friend Chris Peeters, Millie Weaver, Infowars, and several others...).

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Just started binging "Psych" on the Peacock app. Really fun stuff!

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by HenrikB Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:49 am

I started binging Prison Break, because I've been meaning to watch it for a long time, but never got round to it. Now that I did, I have until the end of the year to watch all four seasons of it on Netflix before they remove it
HenrikB
HenrikB
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Livna Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:28 pm

My Three Sons
Livna
Livna
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:13 am

Finished Mr. Iglesias and am now working thru Cobra Kai and Man With A Plan.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Staybrite and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 am

Also started binging 3rd Rock From the Sun and Punky Brewster (holds up surprisingly well).

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:18 pm

WildWorld wrote:Just started binging "Psych" on the Peacock app. Really fun stuff!

Psych is probably my favorite series ever. I have literally watched the entire series from start to finish 3x (I watched the series as it was airing from start to finish, then watched it all on DVD, then watched it all on Amazon Prime).

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:24 pm

You know that's right!  Very Happy
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:47 am

Reference back to the VERY FIRST RESPONSE at the very top of this thread.  It's clearly not "binge" since it took almost exactly a year, but yesterday we finished the entire Fraggle Rock series.

Just in time on Disney+ my kids now want to watch through The Muppet Show in its entirety.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidgxx Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Been watching alot of medical documentaries on tubi TV. Golden Girls on prime and star trek next generation on Netflix.
Hidgxx
Hidgxx
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:21 am

Thank God we are no longer "locked down", well at least not like before. Hope we never experience that again!

But in my idleness, I stumbled upon a very interesting series called SEE. It never hurts to have stars Jason Mamoa and Dave Bautista in a most unique post-apocalyptic future. 99% of the survivors of a virus destroyed world end up blind, the 1% sighted are hunted down as witches. I love the redeeming ending of season 2 despite the occasional: language, gayness and intense gore.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7949218/?ref_=tt_mv_close
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next