The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any isolation videos from Christian artists?

+6
oldschooldoom
average joe
Temple of Blood
Ammocas
Constantine
Black Rider
10 posters

Go down

Any isolation videos from Christian artists? Empty Any isolation videos from Christian artists?

Post by Black Rider Sat May 09, 2020 11:41 am

I know Theocracy did a song but i'm wondering if there are any who have done stuff from their homes? Lots of secular artists doing this and some of it's pretty cool.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Any isolation videos from Christian artists? Empty Re: Any isolation videos from Christian artists?

Post by Constantine Sat May 09, 2020 11:48 pm

I don't see any other hard rock bands doing quarantine videos from the Christian side yet....

There are such videos from other artists / bands like For King & Country, Natalie Grant, Tauren Wells, 
Switchfoot, Matthew West, and The Afters.  Also from mainstream hard rock bands like Dokken and Saxon.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Any isolation videos from Christian artists? Empty Re: Any isolation videos from Christian artists?

Post by Ammocas Fri May 15, 2020 11:30 pm

This was just released off their new album that came out last month...”The War In-Between(The Social Lockdown Video)”...
Th
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2020 10:20 pm

Rex Carroll did some whitecross songs live on Youtube. Search for his channell on youtube.

It was acoustic guitar and bass only, with Rex himself on vocals. Pretty fun, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun May 17, 2020 11:04 am

That's what I was looking for, thanks.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Sun May 17, 2020 4:21 pm

I've been doing a lot of isolation work ... this quarantine time has given me an extra 90 minutes every week day which I am using to finish recording our album!  I think people would prefer that over me recording some moldy oldy cover song on my phone that other artists have played better (not necessarily referring to anything in this thread, just other artists I have seen).
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Sun May 17, 2020 6:01 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:I've been doing a lot of isolation work ... this quarantine time has given me an extra 90 minutes every week day which I am using to finish recording our album!

That’s what we like to hear!!

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun May 17, 2020 8:51 pm

Nice, can't wait to hear it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2020 10:20 am

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Rex Carroll did some whitecross songs live on Youtube. Search for his channell on youtube.

It was acoustic guitar and bass only, with Rex himself on vocals. Pretty fun, though.
BTW, 

Here is the link:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2020 10:27 am

Temple of Blood wrote:I've been doing a lot of isolation work ... this quarantine time has given me an extra 90 minutes every week day which I am using to finish recording our album!  I think people would prefer that over me recording some moldy oldy cover song on my phone that other artists have played better (not necessarily referring to anything in this thread, just other artists I have seen).
Nice!
It's a great opportunity for musicians to make new music. I hope thare are other great christian bands using this temporary spare time to do it, as well.

I am working on improving my bass skills, even though my routine hadn't changed that much...I actually have more spare time on weekends, as I'm avoiding going out.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat May 30, 2020 9:11 am

Following
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Hill Sun May 31, 2020 2:09 pm

I know Exodo Fest has been doing a bunch of virtual Christian metal band videos over the last while.  For example they have bands like Broken Flesh, I.N.R.I, Elgibbor, Deborah, Ted Kirkpatrick interview, Sacrificium, Nicolas Waldo, Armor of God, My Place Was Taken, etc.

Here is the link to their videos: https://www.facebook.com/pg/exodofestival/videos/?ref=page_internal
Devon Hill
Devon Hill
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Not metal, but The 77s have been doing a live show (in studio) every week for a long time. It's been cool to hear a lot of the back stories to songs and just their general banter between songs. You can find all of them on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGHgdBLOtr7NJzqeiI9aiSw

Also, The Choir has done a bunch of live shows (in studio), too, but those are only on Facebook. I think this link might work (but I'm not on Facebook, so I can't watch live): https://www.facebook.com/TheChoir/

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:02 pm

We have a thread about the 77s, those have been great.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:40 am

Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Good song, we had a thread about that one.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by yaark Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:39 pm

This cover of The Crucified - Hateworld was recently posted.

Includes members of The Crucified, POD, Dub Trio,Norma Jean, Dogwood & Islander

https://youtu.be/_uHN25A4HQU

yaark
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Pretty good, the guy from Norma Jean didn't fit imo. Like the little blurb at the end.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Another band doing a live concert online:

Sweet Crystal:
https://www.facebook.com/HypedUpLiveSessions/videos/566647303970031/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down