The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor

3 posters

Go down

Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor Empty Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor

Post by Andreas89 Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:52 am

I have a prayer request. Will you pray for my wife and our baby now that the birth is coming nearer? And for me to take care of my other two daughters and keeping calm.

We have a hospital in our city that is very good with births, but has had problems with an internal corona outbreak in a different section of the hospital, so everyone is extra on their toes about safety procedures. And you don't want Germans on their toes; they don't allow the "germ" to be put back in the "Germans" (sorry, had to to that Razz ).
This means that I am not allowed during birth. We thought about it and thought we still felt most comfortable with a place where the necessary medical instruments are readily available should something go wrong. Besides, the personnel is very professional and most of them are friendly.

Last night the contractions got more serious, albeit not very frequent. My wife wanted to go to the hospital at 3AM and she still is there now. The readings aren't that clear as in that it's not certain how well her body is doing and how the baby girl reacts to that. It's probably going in the right direction but we're not sure and the fact that I can't be with her does not help.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor Empty Re: Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor

Post by Constantine Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:33 pm

Lord, we thank you for this new child and for the facility which will help to deliver the baby when the time is due.  
I pray that you would grant Andreas and his family peace during this time, especially since they cannot all be there in person.  Also please give grace and strength to his wife and as she makes this journey. Keep them all safe and devoted to you all their days.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor Empty Re: Prayer request: my wife is in the hospital, likely in (pre)labor

Post by Black Rider Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:57 pm

Praying. Keep us updated.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Thans for the prayers guys! The baby is there, healthy and all, just watch the new praise thread.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down