The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning

+2
MikeInFla
Soldier777
6 posters

Go down

Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning Empty Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning

Post by Soldier777 Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:40 am

Folks I mentioned in another post that I have my own youtube channel under my online name Soldier777. I uploaded another video of albums I've listened to the past week at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=823r6vYNbQs&t=227s. I have 49 videos posted since August 2018. These are mostly Christian oriented  classic hard rock and metal. I also discuss other things like recent mail arrivals, collections of bands/artists, releases of a certain year, contest entries, etc. I also have shown rare music related collectables as well. If you are interested, you can like, subscribe and comment.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning Empty Re: Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning

Post by MikeInFla Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:42 am

Cool will check it out
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning Empty Re: Soldier777 - Second video of What's Spinning

Post by Black Rider Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:33 am

Needs more cat. Very Happy
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Black Rider wrote:Needs more cat. Very Happy

Good looking fluffy kitty.  
Soldier777, where are you from, I'm detecting a bit of an accent?
I almost bought that Greg X album...pretty much just for Ken's vocals, but was leary of getting it because I couldn't find many of the songs online at the time it came out.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:36 pm

I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Greg X is a music teacher in the UK. There is a video of him and Ken in Switzerland or Germany at a Christian Metal festival I believe. He was interviewing Ken and the members of Whitecross are in the footage. You can find it on youtube. That CD is professional pressing/not a CDR but the artwork is ok not great. If you are a fan of Ken I recommend finding the CD as it is out of print. You may be able to contact Ken or Greg X for a hard copy or the song files.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:25 pm

A Newfie!  Very cool.
Thanks I will hunt around and see if I can find a copy of the CD for a decent price somewhere.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:31 pm

Made a short video this morning.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Dig the slow reveal of the Die Happy cover in the beginning.  Classic!
Next time you might want to remove the meth baggies from your cup-holder before you record!!!  geek (obviously just kidding).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:12 pm

Soldier777 wrote:Folks I mentioned in another post that I have my own youtube channel under my online name Soldier777. I uploaded another video of albums I've listened to the past week at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=823r6vYNbQs&t=227s. I have 49 videos posted since August 2018. These are mostly Christian oriented  classic hard rock and metal. I also discuss other things like recent mail arrivals, collections of bands/artists, releases of a certain year, contest entries, etc. I also have shown rare music related collectables as well. If you are interested, you can like, subscribe and comment.
Subscribed!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:Dig the slow reveal of the Die Happy cover in the beginning.  Classic!
Next time you might want to remove the meth baggies from your cup-holder before you record!!!  geek (obviously just kidding).
Ha! Those are actually hand sanitizers from Bath & Body. I had to go out and look. There is a small bag there that has earplugs in it. Have to wear those at work and it's my work truck.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockrz Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:26 am

Needs more cow bell.

Where's the heavy metal hair? 

Also, all the lettering is backwards like it's being shown in the mirror
(when you hold up a CD to show people what it looks like)

No need to shovel the snow from the driveway, just use the flame thrower Very Happy
Rockrz
Rockrz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down