The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue

3 posters

Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue Empty TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue

Post by force perspective Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:22 am

please subsrcibe!

force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue Empty Re: TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue

Post by /< Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:48 am

Atomic Opera:  Great band.  This was a phenomenal debut album.  I'm not sure what happened between Sam Taylor and the bands he once produced, but there was "magic" within those albums.  Joyride, Justice, December and War Drum are my favorites from this album.  I dig the "Onward Christian Soldiers" instrumental passage in War Drum.  

Just some food for thought:  I appreciate your album reviews, but have you considered making one Torrential Riff thread here on this forum?  New episodes can be placed in the same thread, and others will see it.  As things stand:  The CMR Forum currently looks like a Torrential downpour.
/<
/<
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.reverbnation.com/narrowroadband

Back to top Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue Empty Re: TorrentiaL RIFF Episode 7 Atomic Opera 20 yr reissue

Post by Pro-Zak Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:56 am

Should be a sticky.

As for AO, all their albums are great, just too few of them.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:04 am

/< wrote:Atomic Opera:  Great band.  This was a phenomenal debut album.  I'm not sure what happened between Sam Taylor and the bands he once produced, but there was "magic" within those albums.  Joyride, Justice, December and War Drum are my favorites from this album.  I dig the "Onward Christian Soldiers" instrumental passage in War Drum.  

Just some food for thought:  I appreciate your album reviews, but have you considered making one Torrential Riff thread here on this forum?  New episodes can be placed in the same thread, and others will see it.  As things stand:  The CMR Forum currently looks like a Torrential downpour.
Great idea! That's something the moderators would have to create. I'm all for that.
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down