The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out!

+5
average joe
Superjuice
Black Rider
Constantine
jaydeecrawson
9 posters

Go down

Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out! Empty Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out!

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:45 pm

can't believe no one has mentioned this yet here. new footage of Living Sacrifice with DJ on vocals playing Inhabit! 

you guys gotta see this!

https://youtu.be/vSP1SQ6oCNk

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out! Empty Re: Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out!

Post by Constantine Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:24 pm

Would be cool if they played songs from that first album....
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out! Empty Re: Living Sacrifice playing super old songs with DJ! Check it out!

Post by Black Rider Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am

Another vote for songs from the first album. It is cool they did this, maybe more will come of it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:57 pm

When does he start singing?  I see a guy shouting into a microphone and no sound.

They've been doing this for a few years now.  I know there was a vid with DJ 'singing' an old tune awhile back.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:01 pm

I guess you can call it singing. Moaning/growling is probably a better description. Laughing

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:07 am

His thrash style vocals were decent on the debut, but I never cared for his “death” moans.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:33 am

TZ75 wrote:His thrash style vocals were decent on the debut, but I never cared for his “death” moans.
Glad to see I am not the only one, I still havent got my hands on a copy of self titled but, with Nonexistent and Inhabit, I just can not get into them because his vocals seem kinda lame and annoying

*At least when compared to Bruce
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:09 pm

Rarely that a band with an extensive library produces their best work with their first album. Could have been a great thrash band.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:55 pm

TZ75 wrote:His thrash style vocals were decent on the debut, but I never cared for his “death” moans.

yep, I know all other LS records well except Nonexistent and Inhabit because of the ridiculous vocals. it's a shame cause I'm certain the music is excellent. those two are in the "can't get past the vocals" pile.
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:03 pm

I love death metal vocals but his are the worst I've ever heard. Ruined Nonexistent and I never heard Inhabit because of it. It was years before I gave them a chance again.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down