The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Dead New EP Announcement (Black Friday) Samples added to OP

+12
TZ75
Haugtussen
Lex Metalis
Markus1987
cailen
Constantine
Black Rider
average joe
Temple of Blood
MikeInFla
Pro-Zak
mothy
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Once Dead New EP Announcement (Black Friday) Samples added to OP - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Dead New EP Announcement (Black Friday) Samples added to OP

Post by TZ75 Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:10 am

They shouldn’t have replaced Scott on Visions.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Once Dead New EP Announcement (Black Friday) Samples added to OP - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Dead New EP Announcement (Black Friday) Samples added to OP

Post by cailen Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:29 am

LexMetalis wrote:
cailen wrote:Besides of this I am looking VERY forward to the new release.
 Who is on board nowadays with Once Dead?
 All original VR - members, exept Martinez?
 What will it sound like? Will we get some Vengeance?
  Die Happy? Visions of hell?
 Does anybody know here?

1) Larry Farkas, Dought Thieme, Roger Dale Martion + the vocal from Hand Of Fire + the drummer from ... I reallt forgot the name, sorry buddy

2) Probally classic VR sound

Thank you!
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:31 am

Haugtussen wrote:Roger Sampson from Precious Death on drums

Thanks!

That´s good news.
I still have their stinkin demo and remember that they were huge VR fans or even friends.
The drumming was exelent.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:36 am

average joe wrote:Perhaps they meant Black Friday 2020. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Same thoughts here.
Or maybe they announced the title of the EP:
Maybe it will be called: Black Friday

Shocked
...wait they added a  "shopping button" on facebook.

Getting a little nervous...
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:10 pm

First, a new pic, then a shopping button a couple days later. Maybe a bio change next. Baby steps apparently. LOL

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:47 am

While I haven't heard anything new regarding new music from Once Dead, I did find these new shirt & hoodie designs for sale on christianbandshirts.com.  Could this be the title to the EP? 

https://christianbandshirts.com/shop/uncategorized/once-dead-ghost-tribe-pullover-hooded-sweatshirt/

https://christianbandshirts.com/shop/artist-name/once-dead/once-dead-our-land-short-sleeve-tshirt/

Makes me wonder if an official announcement is coming soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:56 pm

I wonder if it’s going to have some type of Native American theme?

“It was our land but they took it away.”

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:49 pm

Ah, the big reveal, but no physical product!  It's digital only, which means that I will pass, as I do NOT support or purchase digital only releases.  You would think that Roxx or Retroactive would do a limited CD run with this being a short EP!  I for one, would have been willing to wait for an album's worth of material!  But alas, this is 2019 and no labels around to release something that you can hold in your hands from a band that deserves better.  Anyway...the post from Doug Thieme from Once Dead's facebook page:

New Once Dead EP and shirts available...
Our release date has finally arrived! Thank you for all of your patience. We are very proud of our new material. It has been a labor of love over the past 2 years. We spent a lot of time, effort, travel and resources to make these songs take flight.
Our new release is a 4 song EP, titled Ghost Tribe. As we all know, the music industry has changed over the past decade or two and we are trying to adapt and change with it. So our new release will be a promotional offering which includes the 4 songs (digital download) and a Ghost Tribe T-shirt (including domestic shipping) for $25. Of course, if you prefer to not have an awesome new shirt, you can purchase the 4 songs for $10.
https://christianbandshirts.com/…
A sample of the songs will be added to this page shortly.
Thank you and please let us know your thoughts once you hear the songs, they are very different than what we expected, and we are very happy with how they turned out!
Doug Thieme,
Once Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:51 am

Nada wrote:Ah, the big reveal, but no physical product!  It's digital only, which means that I will pass, as I do NOT support or purchase digital only releases.  You would think that Roxx or Retroactive would do a limited CD run with this being a short EP!  I for one, would have been willing to wait for an album's worth of material! 

Exactly this.  Crying or Very sad

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:31 am

Digital only is alot better then Vinyl only
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:55 pm

I want to hear some samples before I pay 10$ for 4 songs
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Yeah, attempting to sell songs before the samples is kind of putting the cart before the horse.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Wow $10 for 4 songs....that seems a bit steep for a download.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Samples added to O/P

Very much Hand of Fire meets Die Happy to me anyway

I like it but not 10$ like it
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Sounds pretty cool based on samples.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:52 pm

^ Would you pay 10$ for it? I would do 7 though
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:33 pm

mothy wrote:^ Would you pay 10$ for it? I would do 7 though

Nope, especially not digital download.

Our new Remastered Overlord CD is only 9 bucks!  Much Better value IMHO.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:49 pm

I like that more then I thought I would, don't like his vocals with HoF but this is good. Too expensive though.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:08 am

From Doug on their FB page:

"The songs on the EP will be included with 6 or more songs for the album. The caveat is we will discount the album for the EP buyers."

Also something that worries me:

"A full length is planned but I think the sales of the EP may be a factor hint hint"
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Anyone buy the EP?
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Since the price of the EP is so high, I wonder if it will hurt sales? Hope it's not contingent on the EP selling.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:33 am

Think they may be know as "Twice Dead"...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:39 am

Yeah im afraid they priced themselves out of the market
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:00 am

If it was cheaper I would've bought it.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next