The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEW Wrestling

3 posters

Go down

AEW Wrestling Empty AEW Wrestling

Post by WildWorld Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Not sure if we have any wrestling fans here, but if so, has anyone seen the new AEW (All Elite Wrestling) promotion? While WWE is pretty stagnant at the time being, this show is a welcome alternative, with lots of excellent, fast-paced stuff, and a good mix of well-known guys (Cody and Dustin Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Jon Moxley) and newer guys (Hangman Page, The Young Bucks, Sammy Guevara, MJF).

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

AEW Wrestling Empty Re: AEW Wrestling

Post by MikeInFla Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:02 pm

I watched last Wed and I will be watching again this week. AEW is excellent and a breath of fresh air for this old school fan. No stupid skits, no stupid stories and JR & Tony? What more would an old school fan want? Also nice to see Tony attempt to do interviews at ringside like the old days. 

I was a huge WWF fan in the 80's and loved Prime Time Wrestling. I miss shows like that. Current Raw & Smackdown are garbage, although I did find Brock destroying Kofi hilarious. I love a good squash Match. But I had no idea who came out with Rey at the end and I don't care. I turned it off after he walked out to Cole freaking out. Also seeing The Rock there reminded me how BAD people are on the mic these days. No one cuts s promo like The Rock. Same goes for Jericho who could cut a great promo about a carton of milk.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:10 am

I used to watch WCW and WWE being a fan of dudes like Triple H, Sting, and of course The Rock. With these guys out of the ring I am just kinda like eh about wrestling however, i have heard good things about AEW

It seemed to elevate Jericho's career a bit from what i have seen

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 am

The NWA is back as well with "studio" wrestling. It is old school and was pretty good. Each episode will be on YouTube, so far they have the first up.

FF past the into to 4:25 to start the show. Even the intro music is old school, Dokken Into The Fire!

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky75228 Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:16 pm

I watched it last week it was pretty good but I forgot to watch it this week
ricky75228
ricky75228
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Bumping this as apparently they've signed Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan in WWE) and CM Punk. Now things are getting interesting.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:28 pm

And here's Punks return:

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down