The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal

+3
Temple of Blood
Markus1987
My Awesome Timothy
7 posters

Go down

ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal Empty ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:47 am

This is great stuff, has this not been mentioned on this forum before?  Thought I would share anyway.... enjoy! 

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal Empty Re: ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal

Post by Markus1987 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:27 am

Yeah, that's an awesome band. Love it. I'm happy to say that this band is from Finland Very Happy . And the members are also known from their other bands, Michael being the frontman for Hallowed and Stoner Kings and Eero and Joonas from Renascent and The Slave Eye Very Happy
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal Empty Re: ANGEL OF SODOM ~ Divine Retribution ~ Christian Thrash Metal

Post by Temple of Blood Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:48 am

Excellent band that all fans of germanic thrash should love!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:48 am

Nice, never heard them before, thanks for the post.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am

Just to let you know, they are not a Christian band. I asked them a while back and they said they are not. Their lyrics lean towards biblical context to some extent though.
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:03 am

Tombie wrote:Just to let you know, they are not a Christian band. I asked them a while back and they said they are not. Their lyrics lean towards biblical context to some extent though.

Do they have Christians in the band though?
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:44 am

My Awesome Timothy wrote:
Tombie wrote:Just to let you know, they are not a Christian band. I asked them a while back and they said they are not. Their lyrics lean towards biblical context to some extent though.

They didn't say.
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus1987 Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Tombie wrote:
My Awesome Timothy wrote:

They didn't say.
They have. At least Eero and Joonas are Christians
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:14 pm

I don't see how these lyrics wouldn't be considered Christian, no matter what the band members say.

According to Michael Sweet ... Stryper are not a Christian band!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:22 pm

I consider this Christian. I held back from the album initially because of all the comments. 

There are a lot of fluffy Christian albums yet, the Lord is Holy and Just. These lyrics read, in a very straightforward manner, toward that end. For example, before the song Entry Denied they have 2 Corinthians 5:10 quoted, "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ that each one will receive what is due him, for the things done in the body whether good or bad." Serious lyrics for serious truth.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:24 pm

One of the best Christian thrash albums in recent years!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Temple of Blood, Frozen Fire and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down