The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News

4 posters

Go down

Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News Empty Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News

Post by Bill Roxx Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Ritual Servant launch new video and single 'Amongst The Wolves' as well as lots of cool METAL News you will want to read! Stay Tuned TONS of stuff in store for you!

https://mailchi.mp/20498d1b3f87/roxx-productions-happenings-roxx-records-cmd-nltm
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News Empty Re: Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News

Post by Black Rider Sun May 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Love that song, very old school TQT sound.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News Empty Re: Ritual Servant new video and TONS of new ROXX News

Post by Soldier777 Sun May 12, 2019 5:58 pm

This is great news from Roxx. I had a huge order form Roxx that arrived last month. I may be placing another big order within a couple of months. I would like to see all the David Zaffiro albums remastered by David himself and released to Roxx Records.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun May 12, 2019 7:41 pm

..yeah...that's a great song.. Metal 2
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down