The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryper + Narnia + Tourniquet, together in Brazil!

+9
mothy
crucifyd
strype53
Airola
Markus1987
L8T
Soldier777
Black Rider
Lex Metalis
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stryper + Narnia + Tourniquet, together in Brazil! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stryper + Narnia + Tourniquet, together in Brazil!

Post by crucifyd Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:30 am

LexMetalis, I listened to Les doing Broken Chromosomes...
I just kept thinking ... where's Guy? ...sorry it still just doesn't work for me...
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Stryper + Narnia + Tourniquet, together in Brazil! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stryper + Narnia + Tourniquet, together in Brazil!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 am

crucifyd wrote:LexMetalis, I listened to Les doing Broken Chromosomes...
I just kept thinking ... where's Guy? ...sorry it still just doesn't work for me...
Check Les Singing Gazing at Medusa.

this song seems to fit better his kind of singing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:53 am

That's official!
Les Carlsen will be on this tour.

Sadly I have had some unexpected expenses this month, so I didn't buy the tickets yet, but I will do it ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Sadly I have had some unexpected expenses this month, so I didn't buy the tickets yet, but I will do it ASAP.

Thx bro. Anyway if you need some help call me and I can hold a lower price ticket to you
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:11 pm

Man I wish I could plan a quick vacation to South America. That would be a killer show
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:05 pm

mothy wrote:Man I wish I could plan a quick vacation to South America. That would be a killer show

You will be welcome bro
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:47 am

LexMetalis wrote:
Thiago-Brazil wrote:Sadly I have had some unexpected expenses this month, so I didn't buy the tickets yet, but I will do it ASAP.

Thx bro. Anyway if you need some help call me and I can hold a lower price ticket to you
Thank you. But I finally could manage to get the tickets and get the 2 x 1 prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:12 pm

1 month and counting!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 pm

Dang, I'm moving just for shows like this.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 am

Changes ...

Hello everybody. Here is Eliel Vieira, the tour promoter of Stryper, Tourniquet and Narnia n South America. We had to make some changes to the original schedule due to cancellations on the part of local promoters, but the bands will be coming and performing 5 shows. Peru, Paraguay, and Brasilia were cancelled. Brasilia due to logistics concerns, Peru and Paraguay due to breach of contract by the local promoters. These cancellations were not caused by anyone in the Stryper, Narnia, Tourniquet camp, but nonetheless, we all apologize to the fans for the inconvenience.
Below is the final routing.
Sep 11th - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sep 12th - Santiago, Chile
Sep 14th - São Paulo, Brazil 
Sep 15th - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sep 17th - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Due to logistic needs, Tourniquet will be performing exclusively at the three Brazilian shows. Stryper & Narnia will be playing all five shows.
In order to make this tour special to those who couldn't be there, Tourniquet and Narnia will be filming select shows for possible future releases.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. We look forward to a great and historical tour!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:03 pm

This is sad news, but fortunately the São Paulo concert is confirmed.

Can't wait for it to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:40 am

Roy Z the producer would be a great choice for TQT’s second guitar position. He’s already played guitar for Rob Rock and various other top tier names in metal. TQT is just a part time gig, so it could work out. Doesn’t hurt to have a great producer on hand!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:20 am

Every Tourniquet show in Brazil is now cancelled.

Here's what Ted told on Facebook:

We’re sorry to make this announcement: Tourniquet will not be appearing in Brazil. We needed to take control of this situation so our Brazilian fans know the truth about our unfortunate need to cancel our appearance in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and Belo Horizonte. It is ZERO percent our fault and ONE HUNDRED percent the fault of promoter Eliel Vieira and EV7 Live.

Our current status is this: With our scheduled arrival in Brazil just over one week away, tour promoter Eliel Vieira has not even secured all of our airline tickets. Also - his referral person who we made an agreement with for printing and handling our merchandise, which would allow us to recoup some of our money – has gone missing and hasn’t answered any of our emails in two weeks. Meanwhile, Eliel has gone into hiding – again – and has not responded to us in two days. Eliel has broken the contract in numerous ways, but the biggest one is simply stating that he can’t pay our show fee – any of it - and would we agree to play for free? For any band that has reached some level of success and respect in the industry, such an idea from a promoter is beyond ridiculous and unfair. We simply can’t make this work from our end. It’s just not possible - and would be irresponsible, harmful, and frankly, silly for us to go into debt to play these concerts, even though we truly love and appreciate having so many hardcore dedicated Brazilian Tourniquet fans.

Over the last couple of months, Eliel Vieira/EV7 Live has left behind an endless trail of wreckage, broken agreements, and empty promises. He has ignored countless important emails from Aaron, Andy, Les, and me. He has gone missing for days at a time, not responding to any efforts to reach him, no matter how urgent. He has been, in every way - unprofessional, totally incompetent in honoring the terms of our agreement, and for sure – disrespectful. At this point going forward, we have no reason to believe he will be anything more than what he has been all along. Thus we have no confidence in any arrangements in Brazil even if we were somehow to get there. So for these reasons, we need to pull the plug on this ongoing nonsense with Eliel Vieira, and sadly with it, our concerts in Brazil.

Eliel will likely choose to deflect any blame or responsibility, and instead blame others for his total failing in making this South American tour what it should have been. The presale money went somewhere, although none of us are sure where. For Tourniquet fans who bought tickets to the Brazil shows, we urge you to go see two fantastic bands: Stryper and Narnia. As you might imagine, none of the cancelled shows are, in any way, their fault either.

We look forward to coming to South America another time – under better, and more professional circumstances. So that everyone knows of our news - those who can, please translate and share everywhere. Thanks.– Ted

I'm so sad for South American Tourniquet fans, and for Tourniquet too. They must've been massively excited to go on this tour, but people messed things up and it is what it is now.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:19 pm

I'm confused. How can Stryper and Narnia still go if the promoter is MIA?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by JPK72 Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 pm

I suspect the whole tour will not go ahead
JPK72
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:56 am

Black Rider wrote:I'm confused. How can Stryper and Narnia still go if the promoter is MIA?
Maybe those bands have been more successful in getting everything set in stone, for whatever reason.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:10 am

Maybe but I wonder how? Guess we'll see.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Black Rider wrote:I'm confused. How can Stryper and Narnia still go if the promoter is MIA?
He already brought to Brazil Narnia two years ago, and also Michael Sweet and John Schillit last year.

Plus a few other international artists, christian or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Black Rider wrote:Maybe but I wonder how? Guess we'll see.
I guess the answer might be as simple as this: The ticket sales didn't go as well as expected.

I was absolutely heart broken and I won't take sides on this discussion.

All I can say is that I will be there anyway with my Tourniquet T-shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2