The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Recommendations on sites like Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc etc

+5
oldschooldoom
MasontheBearded
mothy
MikeInFla
Kerrick
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Band Recommendations on sites like Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Band Recommendations on sites like Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc etc

Post by mothy Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:49 am

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Band Recommendations on sites like Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Band Recommendations on sites like Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc etc

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:52 am

Added this and also added 77's Bandcamp page

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Added Guardian1 and Phantom Generation

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:25 pm

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:29 am

I would describe my newer stuff as blues rock.  It ain't straightforward blues, and it ain't metal.  It is somewhere between.  I compare my music to that of Glenn Kaiser Band/Rez, George Thorogood, ZZ Top, Georgia Satellites, etc.  All the guitars, except for a couple of songs, are played on homemade electric cigar box guitars with either 3 or 4 strings.  On these two albums, I have co-written a couple of songs with Peter Billet (aka Fundametalist) and hope to do so again in the future.

I have two albums and a Christmas single that is a parody of "Rudolph".  I parodied the original to make fun of all the crap in the media last year about how that was a song glorifying bullying.  LOL
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HenrikB Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:44 am

HenrikB
HenrikB
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 am

Thrashy sound

FATE
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri May 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Oronodromozro

If you like Black\Death check it out
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 1:33 pm

mothy wrote:Thrashy sound

FATE

mothy wrote:Oronodromozro

If you like Black\Death check it out

mothy wrote:Saviors Army

Added all 3

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:57 pm

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:58 pm

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:13 pm

mothy wrote:Kozen

Both added...thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2020 11:32 pm

Canaan

Dead End Street 1989 (typical 80's pop/rock Christian music)

Neverland 1987  (much more mellow album)

The track Real World on the Dead End Street album is the real highlight here (IMO)

The band allows the full albums to be downloaded for free from SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/canaanrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalonjohn44 Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:25 pm

While not an explicitly Christian band, Judicator (Power Metal) has heavy Christian themes and overtones throughout their 5 releases. The Crusades, forgiveness, martyrdom, wrestling with the death of loved ones, trusting God when all else is falling apart, etc.  They've been compared to Blind Guardian, especially the vocals.  Hansi has even provided guest vox on at least one song off of their album "The Last Emperor".  Deus Vult!

Can't post links yet, but they are on Bandcamp as Judicatormetal.

Avalonjohn44
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:24 pm

Avalonjohn44 wrote:While not an explicitly Christian band, Judicator (Power Metal) has heavy Christian themes and overtones throughout their 5 releases. The Crusades, forgiveness, martyrdom, wrestling with the death of loved ones, trusting God when all else is falling apart, etc.  They've been compared to Blind Guardian, especially the vocals.  Hansi has even provided guest vox on at least one song off of their album "The Last Emperor".  Deus Vult!

Can't post links yet, but they are on Bandcamp as Judicatormetal.
They do have some Crusade based stuff but a song that put me off was God's Failures off of At the Expense of Humanity.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Avalonjohn44 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalonjohn44 Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:30 pm

mothy wrote:

They do have some Crusade based stuff but a song that put me off was God's Failures off of At the Expense of Humanity.

Agreed, that entire concept album is a rough listen, very uncomfortably personal and in spots outright blasphemous. In context it might be forgiven due to the subject matter, and in the greater meta-context of the two following albums I believe the writer (Yellan) is still on a journey towards Christ.  Maybe not there yet from our perspective, but I think he's on the way. Of the five albums, the latest two (The Last Emperor and Let There Be Nothing) are strongly, positively Christian themed.  It's subjective of course, but for me, they've bolstered my Christianity, especially in terms of stoicism and acceptance of things beyond my control.

Avalonjohn44
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by raktar Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:39 am

Hi my Brothers and Sisters! 

This is the first album of my unblack metal project, VranoV - Christ Is The King.

I hope you like it ....

https://www.youtube.com/@FriendovSky

https://vranov.bandcamp.com/album/christ-is-the-king

God bless you

raktar
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2