The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renascent New EP In The Works!

5 posters

Go down

Renascent New EP In The Works! Empty Renascent New EP In The Works!

Post by Kerrick Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Great news!

Renascent wrote:Mikaela Akrenius is happy. She's happy because she knows that finishing her parts for coming EP isn't such a chore as doing an full album.
Renascent New EP In The Works! 48389371_2096749393722276_8596956601535954944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1

Unrelated note:  What the heck???  I copied/pasted the post from FB and noticed I copied something extra/hidden:
"Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, ocean, sky, hat, outdoor, water and nature"
Facebook is creepy...  If it weren't one of the main ways I discover new music... I think I'd get rid of it.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Renascent New EP In The Works! Empty Re: Renascent New EP In The Works!

Post by Galations6.7 Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Can't wait. I believe the songs are mostly written
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Galations6.7: bringer of good metal news to CMR! Gosh, 2019 is looking pretty bright.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Excited that both The Slave Eye and Renascent are actively moving forward. Love both bands and Eero seems to be on a creative role in both.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Galations6.7 Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:Excited that both The Slave Eye and Renascent are actively moving forward. Love both bands and Eero seems to be on a creative role in both.

Eero is the main song writer for TSE, Renascent, and Angel of Sodom. Some of the unreleased Angel of Sodom stuff is SCARY GOOD. He is one monster player
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Is Angel of Sodom a Christian band?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Renascent New EP In The Works! Empty Eero Tertsunen. A incredible musician, and stand up dude

Post by Contrarian Deist Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:02 am

Eero Tertsunen is a brilliantly talented musician and a stand up dude.
Glad he's still kicking and putting out music. I used to have a Renascent cd he sent me, but it got wrecked. Good stuff.
Sent me. Eero and I used to be friends....online, never met in person(though I think I remember us speaking on the phone once or twice way back in the early 2000s), he and I met online in the late 90s or early 2000s, and we even started working on a Cannibal Corpse/Deicide for Christians DM project together, and a Marduk BM for Christians project, I wrote several songs lyrically and sent them to him and he wrote the music and sent it to me, via email files. Just before we were done putting the project together we had to call it off as I left the faith in 2004. But believe me it was incredible with both lyrics and music of a nature never done before or since in christian metal. We remained friends for a number
Of years on facebook afterwards. Still have tremendous respect for the man as a person and especially as a musician...he's the best of the best IMO. glad to see he and Renascent are still kicking!
Horns up! 🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down