The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers needed for property damage...

2 posters

Go down

Prayers needed for property damage... Empty Prayers needed for property damage...

Post by Soldier777 Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 am

I need your prayers. My house has damage from the winds from the after effects of the recent hurricane that impacted the eastern parts of North America. My daughter's (who is special needs) room, had a water leak. An inspector looked at my house and the roof would need to be replaced. I have a Go Fund Me campaign for those of you that wish to donate. The money raised will be for the cost of repairs needed that is not covered by my insurance. No matter how small or big, any donation is appreciated. The link is: https://www.gofundme.com/wind-damage-to-property. If you don't wish to donate, any prayers will be appreciated. I thank-you all in advance.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed for property damage... Empty Re: Prayers needed for property damage...

Post by MikeInFla Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 am

Just saw this and praying. I assume you mean Hurricane Michael. It hit us too and we took the full impact with a direct hit. We also need a new roof but insurance should cover it. It has been months since the storm and still no roof -- contractors fighting it out with insurance since I got low-balled in the amount they gave me. I had no idea the storm did that much damage that far north. It was a monster storm and I have to say I will never ride another one out that is that huge. It was a terrifiying 3-4 hours as it passed over our house and wiping out most of the area. It still looks like a bomb went off here trees are still down everywhere and a lot of businesses are still not open or will never reopen.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down