The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of As I Lay Dying - Tim + New Members

+12
alldatndensum
oldschooldoom
exo
Staybrite
Samson
messiaen77
Soldier777
ThomasEversole
timekeeper
New Creation
lhversaw
Sir Shred A Lot
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Return of As I Lay Dying - Tim + New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return of As I Lay Dying - Tim + New Members

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Not to drag certain bands into this, but some are not dirt poor

Stryper, P.O.D., Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, etc.

Have pretty successful careers

Not pointing any fingers

but it applies the same to anyone
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The Return of As I Lay Dying - Tim + New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return of As I Lay Dying - Tim + New Members

Post by Driven Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 am

messiaen77 wrote:I don't care about AILD, I want more Austrian Death Machine!!!!

Same. I'd rather listen to ADM than AILD any day.
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 am

But AILD weren't in the "Christian metal scene," they were mainstream.  They weren't playing school gyms, churches, and nightclubs.  They were playing major venues.  Yeah, they did a few tours with some Solid State bands (The Chariot & For Today), but they were also doing the Rockstar Mayhem tour with Slayer, Slipknot, Anthrax, and Motorhead.  They did Download Fest.  They did shows with Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, and Rob Zombie.  I don't think you can really point to them in the same way as you can say Theocracy or Bloodgood.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 am

messiaen77 wrote:But AILD weren't in the "Christian metal scene," they were mainstream.  They weren't playing school gyms, churches, and nightclubs.  They were playing major venues.  Yeah, they did a few tours with some Solid State bands (The Chariot & For Today), but they were also doing the Rockstar Mayhem tour with Slayer, Slipknot, Anthrax, and Motorhead.  They did Download Fest.  They did shows with Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, and Rob Zombie.  I don't think you can really point to them in the same way as you can say Theocracy or Bloodgood.
So does Skillet Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2