The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it?

3 posters

Go down

Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it? Empty Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it?

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:58 am

Impending Doom began tracking the new album February 12th, and they announced the upcoming album October 28th last year. If you somehow missed the announcement here's the story onĀ Metal Injection.

Are you looking forward to the new album? I'm excited but am also holding myself back some, because I really want this to be a fresh album. I mean don't get me wrong Death Will Reign was a good album, but I felt it got just slightly repetitive about halfway into the album. But that of course is just my personal opinion. But being as it's been the longest gap between an Impending Doom release, I'm hoping that it will be excellent.
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it? Empty Re: Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it?

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:09 am

Me as well!

Always loved them but only started buying albums after the monster of There Will Be Violence

Baptized in Filth and Death Will Reign are awesome albums!

I cant wait to hear some new DOOOM

This year should be great along with the return of mychildren mybride, Underoath, and Oh, Sleeper
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it? Empty Re: Impending Doom's Upcoming 2017 Album: Looking forward to it?

Post by 11razorwire Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Excited to check it out, along with the new Demon Hunter and Oh, Sleeper.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down