The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album

Go down

crucifer - Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album  Empty Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:58 pm

So I recently have been reading up on these guys quite a bit, and am pretty excited for what they have announced!

Post from their Facebook:

Crucifers future plans:
So in 1996 Crucifer wrote 11 songs that if released would have been the "Sickly Devine" album. That album was never released. So what happened with the 11 songs? 6 were released on the compilation album "The World Dies" in 1997. They were rough demos at best and the vocals were arguably horrible. I experimented outside my vocal abilities.To this day, I can't even listen to them! The other 5 never made it on any release as they were incomplete. At this point Crucifer went their seperate ways. Fast forward to about a year ago when we were contacted by Dark Blasphemies Records. As we prepared all our previously released material for re-release, we decided to consider releasing the 11 songs on a brand new yet untitled album. The first thing I did was re-record a lot, if not most of the vocals. I also added keyboards, samples and effects. I then remixed all 11 songs. Currently, Brian is adding solos and additional guitar tracks. The hope is for a full length brand new release in 2017. Stay tuned for the track listing, a couple audio/video samples from the album, photos and some history behind the failed 1996 release.

They also recently posted a track listing, one of the songs made me lean towards putting it in this section but if the mods feel it should be moved so be it Smile

Track list for the untitled 2017 studio release:
Soul Within (Re-recorded)
Green with Envy (Re-recorded)
Sickly Devine (Re-recorded)
Left Hand Path (Re-recorded)
Grace (Re-recorded)
No Color (Re-recorded)
Diety in Black (Unreleased)
Mirrors (Unreleased)
Stained (Unreleased)
Jesus Saves (Unreleased)
Laughing as I Suffer (Unreleased)
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

crucifer - Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album  Empty Re: Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:00 pm

I also thought I should post that they have a contest going on, on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/crucifertheband/
https://www.facebook.com/crucifertheband/

CRUCIFER CHRISTMAS CONTEST! 5 people will win a free Crucifer bundle including the new 25 song anthology cd Carrier of the Cross, shirt of choice, sticker, picture and guitar pick! FREE! So how do you win? Easy, be 1 of the 1st 5 people to send me a screen shot of a positive review that you wrote on both I-Tunes and Amazon.com about the new cd, and I will send you the Crucifer bundle for free! Official rules: USA only, must be at least 3 sentences and a 5 star review on both sites. First 5 to send me 2 screen shots wins. 1 winner per address. Contest starts immediately and ends 12-24-16 or when we hit 5 reviews. I reserve the right to make the final decision on the 5 winners. I will post the names of the 5 winners and when the contest is over. I will send out the 5 bundles at the completion of the contest. Contact me with any questions. GOOD LUCK!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

crucifer - Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album  Empty Re: Crucifer - Untitled NEW Album

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:12 pm

I just one the first give away package! Metal 1

Cant wait to get some merch from these guys!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down