The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal

2 posters

Go down

New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal Empty New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal

Post by JosephCecil Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Cruentis is a Christian Melodic Death Metal Band from Canada.

They have a debut album coming out called " Cold Stone ".

Teaser video here:

I am one of the Band Members and would be happy to chat about it or talk about the band.

Cheers and God Bless.

JosephCecil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal Empty Re: New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:11 am

Welcome to the CMR!

Listening now; sounds great!  Do you have any links (webpage, Facebook, etc.)?  Can you give us any insight into the lyrical themes?  When will the album be available and where can we buy it?  Cheers!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal Empty Re: New Band / New Album - June 28th - Cruentis - Christian Melodic Death Metal

Post by JosephCecil Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:39 pm

I am too new to post links or something, but I see you found our Facebook page anyway.
Our YouTube channel also has 2 lyric videos. 
The lyrical theme varies from song to song.
Check out the lyric videos if you get a chance. There will be more coming as well!

The Album is out June28th, and will be available via direct, CD Baby, Itunes, etc.

JosephCecil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Right on.  I think a while ago I changed the settings so that after one post, users can start posting links (let me know if you still can't).  But just in case, here is their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/CruentisBand/?fref=ts

And some Youtube videos:

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down