The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPERED STEEL radio program

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TEMPERED STEEL radio program - Page 2 Empty Re: TEMPERED STEEL radio program

Post by xMetalMarkx on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Added August 31, 1991 links to the "Classic broadcasts" post.  Thanks to Chris Stearns for his generous loan of the broadcast materials!  On this transfer, I split the 2-hour program between "Repentance" and "Slay The Wicked" on the playlist.  Using alternate sources, I restored content lost at tape flips as best I could.  THE CRUCIFIED is the band of the month.  Dale didn't get the 2nd hour of the program recorded, so instead the second cassette he mailed out included the lighter-fare 3rd hour of his weekly shift at WAYJ.  It's worth checking out.
TEMPERED STEEL radio program - Page 2 Tsplay22
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by xMetalMarkx on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:29 pm

There are now 40(!) vintage broadcasts posted at the TS blog for your enjoyment.  I don't have any more broadcast cassettes to transfer and upload, so if you or someone you know is hoarding some TS cassettes not posted there, please consider loaning your cassettes to the project of sharing the evolution of this particular movement in heavy music.  I'll do all the transferring, editing, uploading, etc., and pay the return postage to get your cassettes back to you.
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by xMetalMarkx on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:20 pm

xMetalMarkx wrote:Added November 30, 1991 (23 years ago today!) links to the "Classic broadcasts" post.  The Mortification "band of the month" feature continues, and Dale plays The Lead's "Wink of an Eye" a bunch of times at random throughout the broadcast.  On this transfer, I split the 2-hour program between "Watery Grave" and "The Choice" on the playlist.  I repaired a few seconds of "Locked Up In Chains" lost at the tape flip with an alternate source.  The early Frank's Enemy demo track is completely raging!  Thanks to Chris Stearns for his generous loan of the broadcast materials.  224kbps.
TEMPERED STEEL radio program - Page 2 Tsplay12

Copyright claim has been made on hour 1 (one of the first 12 songs)!  If anyone here knows what the offending cut is, LMK so I can remove it and re-upload accordingly?  Thanks!!
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum