The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death!

5 posters

Go down

The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death! Empty The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death!

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:02 pm

"No More Death is a project led by musician Tiago, who gained recognition with his other project called Mad Dragzter, which received great acclaim with the releases 'Strong Mind' and 'Killing the Devil Inside'. Both albums received excellent reviews from the specialized media and propelled the São Paulo band to become one of the standout bands on the scene at the time.

The Death is Dead will be released later this year on all platforms and aims to explore the beautiful Traditional Thrash Metal sound. "

The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death! 450114520_8642697139078363_4421476642648950211_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_eui2=AeFNEzkOFqGepNnNmEAcbbhxBKH6vsHnNt8Eofq-wec23-6UWe0BGmc2e3LD9aeixsTkO04jUqNoOegZoNW8zr3l&_nc_ohc=4rKymlIii9cQ7kNvgGlaNR-&_nc_ht=scontent.fitp1-1
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Temple of Blood, My Awesome Timothy, Frozen Fire, 1620, mothy, StevenCressler and Legitwafflez like this post

Back to top Go down

The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death! Empty Re: The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death!

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:03 pm

Cool!  Good news!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death! Empty Re: The rebirthing of Mad Dragzter, now named No More Death!

Post by Black Rider Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:49 pm

I actually like, Master of Space and Time, best.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:40 pm

Black Rider wrote:I actually like, Master of Space and Time, best.
Yep, me too.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:50 pm

At least the new name is miles less corny than “Mad Dragzter” lol, if less memorable
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

My Awesome Timothy and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down