The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book?

3 posters

Go down

Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book? Empty Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book?

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:10 am

Trying to gauge interest before I put in all the work.

14 or so songs.  PDF.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book? Empty Re: Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book?

Post by Grindboy Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:00 pm

I'm only one, but I'm a potential "target market" I guess, so I'll answer.

Possibly interested, but I'd personally be a very tough needle to thread. I would want songs that I'm specifically interested in that aren't otherwise available or easily worked out by a guitarist of average proficiency. And there's so much that IS available, even if you hit the bull's eye, the cap on what I would pay for some specific songs is pretty low. So I guess I'm not saying "no," but I'd say show me the contents and the price (and then I'll probably say no, ha ha!).

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book? Empty Re: Any guitarists here interested in buying a modern "Best of Christian Metal" tab book?

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:50 pm

I understand that.

I wouldn't tab out anything that is already on ultimate-guitar.com

What songs would you want to see in it?
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:41 am

First one that comes to mind would be Crimson Moonlight "Embraced by the Beauty of Cold." I could perhaps be persuaded by some Hope for the Dying as well? Like I said though, I'm going to be a tough needle to thread. Selling to me will make a salesman poor!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:56 pm

Yeah, I don't like any of that stuff.  LOL

This idea seems less and less likely to happen the more I think about it.   Very Happy Very Happy
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:31 pm

I'm just one person, nobody looks at this forum much less this room of this forum, do it if you want to do it.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:05 pm

I would be interested in knowing how to play specific songs.  

However I am terrible at following tablature.  I have to have someone show me how to play certain passages, like on You Tube.

That's how I look up how to play certain songs, on You Tube.

Examples of songs I would like to learn would be stuff that is not out there in how-to-play land (or just not done well), like:

- Holy Soldier - See No Evil
- Bride - Hell No
- Barren Cross - Close To The Edge
- Guardian - Mystery Man
- Petra - Jekyll & Hyde
- King's X - Over My Head, The World Around Me, Dogman, It's Love, King, etc.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down