The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian)

+2
Dustofyears
Contrarian Deist
6 posters

Go down

What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian) Empty What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian)

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:46 pm

thought it would be fun to have a currently wearing thread. What metal band/album shirt are you currently wearing(if any)...Secular or Christian.
Myself, I haven't worn a shirt that isn't a metal shirt a single day in years and years. Dedicated as I am. (Well once in a blue moon I wear nonmetal shirts, I have a few)
Currently:
Cannibal Corpse- Gallery of Suicide. (Short sleeve)
🤘🧟‍�☠😎🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian) Empty Re: What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian)

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:16 pm

Sepultura- Arise
Bump...

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian) Empty Re: What metal shirt are you currently wearing?(Secular OR Christian)

Post by Dustofyears Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:56 pm

I no longer wear any metal shirts nowadays.  Clothes mean nothing to me like they used to (though I'd rather have some on me than off) The last one I think wore if I remember correctly was probably, Mortician: Domain of death. 

When I used to go to church I had a denim jacket which I drew on the back the destruction comes album cover. (I loved to make my own stuff/kind of punk in that way, then I got pulled into the pastor's office for a little chat lol.  I did it because I liked it and the album, but also for the cheap, 'shock value.' 
I don't mind at all now blending in with all the other pastels that walk out of K mart or warehouse or wherever.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Contrarian Deist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:08 am

Mortician shirt?
I'm jealous
😲😁😉

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:14 pm

yeah, it was a long sleeve.  Loved that shirt!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Today: Hesychast (green with white logo)
Yesterday: Warpriest

afro

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:15 pm

rockin a Suffocation - effigy of the forgotten SS today.  Great shirt and great album!!
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:02 pm

This thread needs pictures!!!!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:16 pm

outofstep wrote:rockin a Suffocation - effigy of the forgotten SS today.  Great shirt and great album!!

Sweet. I've got a *pierced from within* shirt myself. Not wearing it today though. Suffocation are one of my top 5 death metal bands
😁🤘
Today I'm rockin a Slayer-*Divine Intervention* shirt

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:18 pm

Staybrite wrote:This thread needs pictures!!!!

I'd do that, but unfortunately I don't have the means to, nor the technical know how.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Contrarian Deist wrote:
outofstep wrote:rockin a Suffocation - effigy of the forgotten SS today.  Great shirt and great album!!

Sweet. I've got a *pierced from within* shirt myself. Not wearing it today though. Suffocation are one of my top 5 death metal bands
😁🤘
Today I'm rockin a Slayer-*Divine Intervention* shirt
Nice!! Always loved Suffocation, especially the Human Waste / Effigy of the forgotten era, but really, all their 90's stuff was great!
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:55 am

Death- Scream Bloody Gore
🤘☠⚰🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:42 am

Disciple the last shift I worked.

Chagall Guevara is my latest acquisition.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:18 pm

I've got very few metal shirts, but am wearing a Bruiser Brody shirt (yep technically a old professional wrestler, but also a hard rock band from Seattle).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down