The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation*

Go down

MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation* Empty MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation*

Post by Contrarian Deist Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:05 pm

I am MAGA and I am anti-nwo. That said, I want to get the following off my chest and open up discussion on many MAGA and anti-nwo/globalist progressivist(INGSOC) fight.

*one nation under god* is unconstitutional.
It wasn't added to the pledge until only several decades ago in a reaction to dogmatic atheist stalinist communist USSR during the cold war.
*In god we trust* wasn't put on the dollar till several decades after Americas founding.
Both were not even explicitly Christian, but more ceremonial deism or at most ceremonial non religion specific theism, just like in the declaration of independence...which says *their creator* and *nature and natures god*....specifically deistic phrases.
I stand with this movement, and with the Christians in it. But ...Christians...please stop trying to monopolize this movement...this rebellion....this revolution and forgetting that this movement is comprised of people of various religions and non religions and various theologies and includes some non theists as well.
And enough with this pining for a Christian theocracy with talk of *Christian nation*. America is not, never was, and never was meant to be a *Christian nation*(theocracy).
While most of the founders were Christians(even most of these never wanted a Christian theocracy but secularism), the most prominent founders were either Deists or heavily inspired and influenced by deistic thinking and enlightenment ideas. Jefferson, Franklin, Paine, and various others. Washington was a theist but a freemason.
Most of the settlers were Christians, but not all of them were.

And given that before the country was founded as one nation itvwas just a handful of settlements on a continent populated first by aboriginals who were not Christian's.

I love my fellow anti NWO warriors...including the Christian ones. But it is concerning to see the latter trying to monopolize this movement and pining for a *Christian nation*...ie. THEOCRACY! Granted most of you are only pining for a SOFT theocracy...not a hard one, but some of you are pining for the latter, and how long...if this fight is won, will it be before more and more *Christians* start demanding harder and harder theocracy again? And you become the totalitarian monsters you and all of us have been fighting against?

America and the west must remain the beacons and examples of liberty, freedom, and justice, by remaining secular. And this movement must not be allowed to be monopolized by Christian fundamentalists pining and calling for a theocratic nation(nations).

I'm not attacking Christianity/Christians in and of themselves here, please do not mistake my concerns for hatred of Christians or christianity in and of themselves or for not wanting them to be equal or have a voice. That is NOT my intention here.

Thank you for listening.
In reason,
Your friend and brother in the fight for freedom against the NWO.
...to liberty

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation* Empty Re: MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation*

Post by Contrarian Deist Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:08 pm

^^^^^^^
Originally a post I made in an Infowars site article comments section today.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation* Empty Re: MAGA/anti-nwo, and America the *Christian nation*

Post by Contrarian Deist Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 pm

Furthermore there is alot of resurrecting of the satanic panic coming from many in the particularly QAnon side of the Christian side of MAGA anti-nwo movement that is quite concerning. I say this with heavy heart as one who has been pro-QAnon since the beginning.
To those people I say, tread carefully, learn from history from the horrific witchhunt debacle that was the satanic panic if the 80s/90s and from the witch hunts of the dark ages.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Just bumping this topic up.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down