The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling?

4 posters

Go down

Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling? Empty Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling?

Post by Constantine Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:59 am

Was wondering if there is another recommended website where metal fans trade or sell CD's?   

I do not seem to be getting much activity here at all.  I did a search and besides Discogs, I couldn't find much.
I thought there would be more.  Was Firestream a place for that?

There is the site called SwapACD, but while you can trade heavy metal CD's out, there's never much of anything there that I want.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling? Empty Re: Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling?

Post by Jetway777 Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:32 pm

Constantine wrote:Was wondering if there is another recommended website where metal fans trade or sell CD's?   

I do not seem to be getting much activity here at all.  I did a search and besides Discogs, I couldn't find much.
I thought there would be more.  Was Firestream a place for that?

There is the site called SwapACD, but while you can trade heavy metal CD's out, there's never much of anything there that I want.
I was wondering about the same thing ???  It would be great if facebook had a specific group for trading christian metal cd's ,cassettes or vinyl ??? But I haven't found any yet! ....Still searching! I do see alot of people selling used Cd's Tapes ,and  Vinyl on Facebook ...But not much trading?Very Happy
Jetway777
Jetway777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling? Empty Re: Is There Another Recommended Website For Trading or Selling?

Post by Constantine Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:58 am

I know, what is up with that?    I used to do a lot of trading with metal fans all over the globe.  
Now trading seems to have disappeared.  Not sure what to make of that since I know that people still collect CD's, or have many laying around collecting dust.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:31 am

I have great success in selling vinyl and CDs on facebook on various Christian rock and metal sites. I sold 2 vinyls and 33 CDs  since May and raised around $683 US dollars including shipping fees. I'm currently selling these CDs:

Some classic rock, hard rock, metal CDs and vinyl for sale! New Items added! 10% off of Everything!

Holy Soldier - Last Train rare ROXX Records reissue $16
Shout - Shout Back original 1999 version $15
Angelica - Time is All it Takes original pressing $16
King James - The Fall Retroactive Records Reissue $16
Rex Carrol Band - That was Then, This is Now $15
Sacred Warrior - Master's Command ROXX Records reissue $16

Saint - Time's End original 1986 Pure Metal vinyl very good condition $55
Saint - Too Late For Living original 1988 Pure Metal vinyl near mint/like new condition $60
Saint - In the Battle original Armor Records white vinyl $30

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR BENEFIT: Serious inquiries only. These are great classic rock, hard rock and heavy metal albums. All CDs are in near mint condition. Shipping in North America is around $7-10 without jewel cases for 1-4 CDs. Vinyl can be shipped anywhere North America for $12-15 for 1 or 2 items. If you live in other regions/countries I will let you know the shipping costs. Due to the current Covid situation, there is mail distributed between Canada, the United States, the UK and most of Europe. Those in other countries need to check their postal office to see if their country is accepting international mail.

Last edited by Soldier777 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by brutalwarfaretx Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:27 pm

https://brentschristianrockmetal.com/

Always where I go to first.
brutalwarfaretx
brutalwarfaretx
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:04 pm

I recently attempted to trade a few items to Brent for credit and he low-balled me.  I then tried to get a few dollars more and he didn't respond.  I wouldn't exactly give my experience a thumbs up.  He does have a few interesting items though.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetway777 Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:50 am

Constantine wrote:I recently attempted to trade a few items to Brent for credit and he low-balled me.  I then tried to get a few dollars more and he didn't respond.  I wouldn't exactly give my experience a thumbs up.  He does have a few interesting items though.
Yeah ...as far as trading in stuff ..(unfortunately).you aint gonna get much ...they have to make a profit!   I bought alot of Cd's from Brent some rare ones...never had any problems !    Very Happy
Jetway777
Jetway777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down