The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band?

+5
Constantine
BaleMaster
MikeInFla
eatbugs
Black Rider
9 posters

Go down

Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band? Empty Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band?

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2020 3:12 pm

"Here Is Your God"

BRIDE- Here Is Your God (2020) CD
This CD is now available for Pre-Order. The estimated release date is summer 2020. We have been writing and recording now for the past 6 months. Finally, all tracks are complete and have been sent to be mixed. We are excited about this new project and hope you are too. There are 4 different levels of support simply because some are able or want to donate more than the minimum. Regardless of the level in which you choose to support, you will receive a CD after it has been manufactured and will receive links that will allow you to listen to the songs as they have developed. By pre-ordering, you help us cover the costs of recording, mixing, mastering and manufacturing this project. It is your support that allows us to keep writing and recording. Choose the level of support from the drop down below that you are able to give.

Thanks, Bride

https://www.bridepub.com/

Back to top Go down

Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band? Empty Re: Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band?

Post by Black Rider Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 pm

Want to hear it first.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band? Empty Re: Did you guys know there is a new Bride cd available for preorder directly through the band?

Post by eatbugs Thu May 28, 2020 12:17 am

I knew about it.  At $25 as the lowest level of support I'm with Black Rider on wanting to hear it first.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu May 28, 2020 6:27 am

$25 for a CD is pretty steep, even if this will be the greatest thing ever. I'll pass.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2020 9:42 am

MikeInFla wrote:$25 for a CD is pretty steep, even if this will be the greatest thing ever. I'll pass.

I have no issues paying $25 for a cd if I want it..most of the new cds are $16.99 and then $4-$6 for shipping.

Personally though, I am not a huge fan of Bride (not since Snakes in the Playground, and even that is mostly a thumbs down for me. The original 3 I still like a lot) so I won't be buying it one way or the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu May 28, 2020 10:10 am

I'm with Black Rider. Need to hear some samples first.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu May 28, 2020 1:03 pm

I had read about this a few weeks ago but am not a big fan of later Bride and would never buy anything without hearing some of it first.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu May 28, 2020 1:36 pm

I am a fan of Bride when they're on their game, and I am willing to pay $25 for something I'll like.  I just want to know I'll like it first.  There are very few "sight unseen" bands for me anymore.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu May 28, 2020 2:11 pm

Black Rider wrote:Want to hear it first.
Yessir...I need to hear something first...I understand the band has upfront costs, and 25 is on the high side of a single cd...But give us something to hear first ... and for that kind of money, they should probably throw in some goodies like a patch or some stickers, or autographed poster. But I’d rather just have the cd at a cheaper price.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu May 28, 2020 11:12 pm

With the cost for a CD now with shipping, $25 isn't too bad to support a band you enjoy.  While there are a couple of albums I am not crazy about, I am for the most part a Bride fanboy.  I will help them out.

I am glad they got this sent to be mixed.  Troy was in some sort of accident that burned and crushed his hands.  It will be some time before he can play again.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri May 29, 2020 9:16 am

Didn't hear that about Troy, pray he recovers.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:35 pm

I know that some of you don't do Facebook, but Dale posted a couple of samples the other day. I think a few of you might really dig these latest tracks.

https://www.facebook.com/clobgorg.thongbok/videos/2697754463808751
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 pm

^I'm surprised and how good those tracks sound! I have to admit I gave up on Bride ages ago. But the new material sounds like "Live To Die" on hi-octane steroids. That will always be my favorite of theirs.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

bigtreads and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:05 pm

I appreciate his vocals on the second one, wish he'd do more without the rasp he's adopted lately.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:48 pm

I'll wait till this officially is released.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:13 pm

After hearing those two clips, I am even more excited than I was before!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtreads Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:23 am

Constantine wrote:^I'm surprised and how good those tracks sound!   I have to admit I gave up on Bride ages ago.  But the new material sounds like "Live To Die" on hi-octane steroids.  That will always be my favorite of theirs.

My feelings exactly - I pre-ordered Metal 3
bigtreads
bigtreads
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down