The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor

5 posters

Go down

Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor Empty Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor

Post by average joe Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:35 am

Old “The Crucified” inspired thrash demo:

Last edited by average joe on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor Empty Re: Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor

Post by jeffcorpse Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:10 am

I wonder what happened to these guys? I thought they were pretty cool.
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor Empty Re: Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor

Post by average joe Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:49 am

Went on to become Order of Chaos. The drummer then started Nonpoint Factor based on the title of a Believer song, which is simply Nonpoint (Numetal band) today.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Absolutely.  That Sekel demo is probably among my three favorite metal demos of all time, along with Drop Dead's "Our Forgotten Destiny" and Immortal's "Dead and Buried".  So glad to see it getting some love!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:54 pm

Do you have their follow up effort under the band name Order of Chaos?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sun May 24, 2020 8:35 pm

average joe wrote:Do you have their follow up effort under the band name Order of Chaos?
Yes.  It's also pretty amazing.  Terrible sound quality, but very memorable songs.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor Empty Sekel / Order Of Chaos demos

Post by sombreview Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:31 am

Greetings, I was searching the heavy metal rarities forum and found someone actively requesting the Order Of Chaos demo "Through the Violent Circus". Does anyone here have the audio available? All links to download the complete Sekel demo "The Final Conflict" are currently dead, however I was able to find most of the songs at mp3.pm. Still missing the tracks "a.s.b." and "existance". Any help to get these complete demos would be appreciated, thanks.

sombreview
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:35 pm

sombreview wrote:Greetings, I was searching the heavy metal rarities forum and found someone actively requesting the Order Of Chaos demo "Through the Violent Circus". Does anyone here have the audio available? All links to download the complete Sekel demo "The Final Conflict" are currently dead, however I was able to find most of the songs at mp3.pm. Still missing the tracks "a.s.b." and "existance". Any help to get these complete demos would be appreciated, thanks.
I have the Sekel and the Order of Chaos demos.  I have digitized them as well, and I will gladly share them.  What's your email address?
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Sekel The Final Conflict (Thrash Demo) Before Nonpoint Factor Empty Sekel / Order Of Chaos

Post by sombreview Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 am

Many thanks for sharing the Sekel and Order Of Chaos audio. Although I do not listen to many Christian bands there are lots good ones. The '85 Demo from Messiah Force is essential with their full album The Last Day. I also enjoy all the early recordings from Classica as I like lots of foreign language music.

sombreview
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:25 pm

Good stuff!  For fans of 80s crossover thrash/punk.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down