The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD

2 posters

Go down

WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD Empty WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD

Post by TRIOdevil Wed May 08, 2019 10:15 am

Greetings friends, I have been searching high and low for Rez Band's "Hostage" on CD that was pressed some years ago by Grrr Records. If anyone has an official pressing to sell, I would be interested in purchasing. Thank you.
TRIOdevil
TRIOdevil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD Empty Re: WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD

Post by Soldier777 Wed May 08, 2019 5:39 pm

I have one that I bought on ebay a couple or a few years ago for a decent price but I'm not selling it. You will have to keep searching ebay every day to see if one pops up which is what I did for months or years. If you see one be prepared to pay close to $100 for it. Mine was a reasonable price that you would normally pay for a CD including shipping. That would be the only place to get one. Usually those that have the CD are Rez fans like my elf who would rather keep the CD. Hostage and Bootleg were 2 of the albums that got me into Rez and Christian rock, hard rock and metal in general back in 1985. I have the vinyl and the cassette for Bootleg.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD Empty Re: WANTED: Rez Band "Hostage" Official Grrr Records CD

Post by TRIOdevil Thu May 09, 2019 9:03 am

Soldier777 wrote:I have one that I bought on ebay a couple or a few years ago for a decent price but I'm not selling it. You will have to keep searching ebay every day to see if one pops up which is what I did for months or years. If you see one be prepared to pay close to $100 for it. Mine was a reasonable price that you would normally pay for a CD including shipping. That would be the only place to get one. Usually those that have the CD are Rez fans like my elf who would rather keep the CD. Hostage and Bootleg were 2 of the albums that got me into Rez and Christian rock, hard rock and metal in general back in 1985. I have the vinyl and the cassette for Bootleg.

Thank you for the feedback. Indeed, I keep an eye out on eBay, Discogs, and MusicStack daily. I've passed on a CD pressing of Hostage once before (listed on Amazon), and I regret that now as the price wasn't as steep as it likely will be these days. All told, I should have bought the blasted CD through Grrr when it was originally available through their web site, but I passed on it at the time thinking the MP3 and vinyl that I have would suffice (and they do, I suppose). Still, the collector in me would like to have the CD, but I fully recognize it's not going to be a cheap venture. The Bootleg CD is currently listed on eBay for $80--seems about right. Curiously, Bootleg and Hostage are the only Resurrection Band (Rez, Rez Band) titles I do not own on CD, so the completest in me would like to add them to the collection. We'll see what happens.
TRIOdevil
TRIOdevil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Thu May 09, 2019 1:23 pm

I have all the Rez albums on CD except for Bootleg. Where Bootleg is so expensive I opted to have that on vinyl which is the only Rez album I have on vinyl. I don't see the Bootleg Cd on ebay. Someone must of bought or it was taken down.

What irrates me are the scalpers out there that will sell rare CDs for a high price - almost the price for a piece of furniture or a dryer which is crazy.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIOdevil Fri May 10, 2019 8:46 am

Soldier777 wrote:I have all the Rez albums on CD except for Bootleg. Where Bootleg is so expensive I opted to have that on vinyl which is the only Rez album I have on vinyl. I don't see the Bootleg Cd on ebay. Someone must of bought or it was taken down.

What irrates me are the scalpers out there that will sell rare CDs for a high price - almost the price for a piece of furniture or a dryer which is crazy.

That irritates me too; I get paying a fair price, but gouging collectors isn't cool.

The Bootleg CD is still listed on eBay; it's listed with a Buy It Now at $89.99

Here's the link (if I can get this to embed properly):

Rez Band Bootleg CD auction
TRIOdevil
TRIOdevil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down