The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal)

2 posters

Go down

For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal) Empty For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal)

Post by Grindboy Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:32 pm

It's been a year and a half, but new video is now up! [edit: original had unlistenable guitar sound once uploaded, 4/13 new version with re-recorded guitars]

New song/video, this one will be specific to football fans, and even more to Lions fans.  I'm not sure if there are any Lions fans anymore, but if there are, this might serve as solid therapy?

So I'm not sure it's really that funny, but it's at least a little bit funny.  And it's surely not going to hold up to Crimson Moonlight musically, but it's not terrible, right?  Come on you guys, you have absolutely nothing better to do!

Basically none of my real life friends will get any of the jokes in this one, but you guys are a better audience.  I hope you enjoy it, I can tell you I had a GREAT time creating this!

I'd be flattered and thrilled if anybody would subscribe on youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGq8qze6-MUMXHUkFkluy0Q

"Like" on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/FEPOmetal/

Or stream or download (free, duh!) on Bandcamp: https://fepometal.bandcamp.com/

Previous works:

Last edited by Grindboy on Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated/slightly improved video, 3-22-20 video added)

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal) Empty Re: For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal)

Post by Grindboy Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Bump for new video, added at top of OP.  Wohoo!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal) Empty Re: For Entertainment Purposes Only (Comedy Death Metal)

Post by Grindboy Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Bump for another new video!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by fictionalnape Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:29 am

Very nice! I'm in the comedy death metal world myself!
fictionalnape
fictionalnape
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

https://timoratus.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:31 pm

Well thank you! I looked you up, you're definitely more "serious" about the comedy metal than I am, ha ha!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:25 pm

Bump for new video!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:20 am

Bump for new version with re-recorded guitars of most recent song.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down