The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Christian Metal band newsletters/price lists/concert flyers 1989 - 1991

Go down

Original Christian Metal band newsletters/price lists/concert flyers 1989 - 1991 Empty Original Christian Metal band newsletters/price lists/concert flyers 1989 - 1991

Post by Beckster13 Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:07 pm

Hey guys!  I recently moved houses and came across a stash of old communications I received in the mail directly from bands way back in the day.  I've made a list below of what bands I have something from--it was a blast looking through everything and making the list!  Nothing is in perfect shape as it did come through the mail in most cases, but given their age, these things are in excellent shape.  Send me a private message if any band(s) below interest you, along with email or text info, and I can send you pictures.  Prices for each item will generally be $5 - $30+ each, depending on what the item is.  Serious inquiries only.  I have no need or intention to "dump" these, but thought some folks looking to add some rare items to their collection would be interested.  There are some very hard to find bands on the list below!  If a band is listed more than once, I have more than one different communication from that band.

Tempest/Novella concert

Scarlet Red

Shout

Armageddon concert

Divine Right

Ransom #1

Ransom #2

Ransom #3 (Lisa interview, writing inside)

Millennium #1

Millennium #2

White Ray

Electrik

Lovewar

Holy Saint

Ordained Fate

Seventh Sign

Divine Right

Scarlet Rayne

X-Sinner

Parousia

Remnant

Ordained Fate

Novella

Haven

Overdrive

Novella/Holy Saint concert

Seraiah/Ransom concert

Towne Cryer

King's X

Betrayal

Thresher concert

Ordained Fate

Angelica

Ransom #4

Deelspeed

Sanctuary Church

Consecrator

Seraiah/Ransom concert

Virginia Creeper

Royal Anguish

David Zaffiro

Royal Anguish (tragedy)

Ordained Fate

Sanctuary Church

Sacred Warrior set list from C-Stone 2001

Recon set list from C-Stone 2001

I also came across the following old Heaven's Metal color posters.  No tears or pin holes, but there is sticky residue on each corner, as this is how it was hung on my walls:

Bride (Dale) / Bloodgood
X-Sinner
Lovewar
Die Happy/Rose

Finally, I have a Virginia Creeper Who's Your God full press release kit with color photo, lyrics, etc.

Again, send me a pm if you are interested in any of the above and I can send photos.  I am busy with the move and work, but I WILL respond to you.  Please be patient.  Thanks!

-Chris

Beckster13
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum