The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about some users who disappeared

+33
Soldier777
Metal Blaze
exo
sentient 6
guilty/forgiven
Samson
Deepfriar
Pro-Zak
Blake
bjorn agin
SirJahzeal
bassdude
metaldude
Andreas89
*static*
Metal15
Driven
oldschooldoom
ThomasEversole
messiaen77
elManique
Staybrite
FreeRangeBeliever
New Creation
eatbugs
alldatndensum
HeavyLighter
deathisgain
Kerrick
WildWorld
Hardcore Christian
Black Rider
MikeInFla
37 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Thinking about some users who disappeared - Page 5 Empty Re: Thinking about some users who disappeared

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 am

Sabbatharian wrote:The reason some folks "don't get" my humor is because much of it has been caustic/abrasive, I was making fun of folks. The very thing that was done to me much of my life, especially growing up, I've done to others. To any who have been hurt by my words I am truly sorry, I covet your prayers that God would keep me from this, to consider others better than myself.  Sad

I think I remember you, if i remember right you were a big Doors fan

Back to top Go down

Thinking about some users who disappeared - Page 5 Empty Re: Thinking about some users who disappeared

Post by Deepfriar Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:23 am

MikeInFla wrote:After looking at this thread it appears that Thomas Eversole has disappeared as well. Wonder how his health is doing? Good I hope!
Thomas is doing well Smile was just speaking with him yesterday. He mods a forum I frequent. Will tell him you were asking about him!
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:54 pm

What about David (aka D@v!d) and Sentient 6?
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:20 pm

MikeInFla wrote:After looking at this thread it appears that Thomas Eversole has disappeared as well. Wonder how his health is doing? Good I hope!

Thanks for thinking of me man. I'm staying pretty busy. Published a book last year that's done well, new track debuting on a comp coming up, working, time with family. My health has got a boost since this 24 hour gym opened up about a 5 minute walk from my house. Its humble pie to not be as strong as I was before cancer, but I'm well on my way to getting it back.

Thinking about some users who disappeared - Page 5 245

If I'm being completely honest, I could make time to post regularly here, but I don't. I only lurk without logging in about every other week. Part of that is there's not a lot of black metal here - which is fine, everyone's wheelhouse is different. The other part of that is, most Christian communities I've been involved with are pretty notorious from being 1 thread/topic away from forming a knock down drag out mob.

I'm not pointing the finger at any one person here or anywhere, I'm also not ruling out pointing the finger at myself either... but being in an environment where the air is hubris and eggshells, it takes away more than it gives.
lol!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Samson wrote:What about David (aka D@v!d) and Sentient 6?

I miss D@v!d. ;(
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:23 pm

^Me too.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:07 am

I miss seeing:

Arttie
Ultmetal
Tall Tyrion
DarkFireDragoon
PastorBrad

There are others I will think of I am sure.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 am

I miss seeing KingofMetal777 (the original one from Sanctuary) I keep in touch with him (no we are not the same person as some believed when we both were here) thinking he too signed up as I saw a new KOM777 but its not him Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:57 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I miss seeing:

Arttie
Ultmetal
Tall Tyrion
DarkFireDragoon
PastorBrad

Arttie is like bigfoot.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:27 pm

deathisgain wrote:

Arttie
Ultmetal
Tall Tyrion
DarkFireDragoon
PastorBrad

Arttie is like bigfoot.
lol!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:16 am

deathisgain wrote:

Arttie
Ultmetal
Tall Tyrion
DarkFireDragoon
PastorBrad

Arttie is like bigfoot.

You're right, an occasional sighting that no one can really prove.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by guilty/forgiven Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Whatever happened to that "Guilty/Forgiven" dude? He was always having back surgeries, talking about ApologetiX, and was scanning old issues of Heaven's Metal. I miss that dude, he was pretty cool...

Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
guilty/forgiven
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Driven Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Yeah, he was a weird one. He always talked about himself in the third person. Like that Driven nutjob.
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guilty/forgiven Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Driven wrote:Yeah, he was a weird one. He always talked about himself in the third person. Like that Driven nutjob.

He was kind of a freak wasn't he?
guilty/forgiven
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:43 pm

guilty/forgiven wrote:
Driven wrote:Yeah, he was a weird one. He always talked about himself in the third person. Like that Driven nutjob.

You got that right! Anything ever happen with the HM scans?
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:52 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
guilty/forgiven wrote:

Yes!  He scanned them!  Duh!!!   Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guilty/forgiven Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:09 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
guilty/forgiven wrote:

I'll copy and paste an update just shared today on Christian Metal Collector's Forum:

Jim Willis (Guilty/Forgiven)  wrote:
Every page of issues #1 thru #54 ('85 to '95) has been scanned and digitally cleaned up. I have the master DVD I put them all on, and Doug and Bill should still have copies of that disc. CMNexus was going to create the software for the disc (links to the issues and such). Because of unforseen circumstances, the final project hasn't been published yet.

Bill Bafford of Roxx wrote: 
Jim Willis I’m ready to do it now. Doug let’s work out the details.

(so, that's the latest... what will happen with it, I don't know. I scanned and edited issues from 2012 to 2014, and it's sat for 5 years waiting for someone to move forward)
guilty/forgiven
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:37 pm

Samson wrote: ....and Sentient 6?
 Hi, well I still lurk around. Mainly I get on about once a week to see if there are any interesting bands to check out. Thanks to this site, I know about Ritual Servant. Very Happy Good stuff Thumbs up
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 pm

deathisgain wrote:

I miss D@v!d. ;(
...me too.. Sad
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:

This is true, fact is, I've been a complete ass-bag! Would like to apologize here publicly, and specifically to Kerrick, you in no way betrayed me. If you wish to ban me again since I came on here cloaked w/out permission, I understand.

....hey ! whats up Mark !!!
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Deepfriar wrote:
I don't think anyone mentioned SavageAmusement but he is a good friend of mine. We have stayed in touch on FB & exchange Christmas gifts through the mail every year.

What about sentient6? Anyone still talk to him / know how he's doing?

Hi DF ! Next time you talk to SA, will you give him my best ? I think about him from time to time. People sometimes assume that just because people disagree with each other that they don't like the people that they are disagreeing with. I told him many times that I wish we lived by each other so we could have a beer or a coffee together.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:13 am

I believe Gandalf the White was Gabriel Zolman. Gabriel Zolman is not with us anymore. I believe he committed suicide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:52 am

Invisible_existence wrote:I believe Gandalf the White was Gabriel Zolman. Gabriel Zolman is not with us anymore. I believe he committed suicide.

No!!!!  Sad
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:53 am

Warzawa wrote:
Sabbatharian wrote:The reason some folks "don't get" my humor is because much of it has been caustic/abrasive, I was making fun of folks. The very thing that was done to me much of my life, especially growing up, I've done to others. To any who have been hurt by my words I am truly sorry, I covet your prayers that God would keep me from this, to consider others better than myself.  Sad

I think I remember you, if i remember right you were a big Doors fan

Yea, sang in a few Doors tribute bands. Done w/that, and don't listen to much of them anymore.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:54 am

sentient 6 wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:

This is true, fact is, I've been a complete ass-bag! Would like to apologize here publicly, and specifically to Kerrick, you in no way betrayed me. If you wish to ban me again since I came on here cloaked w/out permission, I understand.

....hey ! whats up Mark !!!

Wow, there he is, heard you entered the Catholic priesthood...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next