The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine'

+3
metaldude
Staybrite
Bill Roxx
7 posters

Go down

BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine' Empty BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine'

Post by Bill Roxx Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am

BioGenesis announced late last year they had signed on to Roxx Records to release the band’s third full length release. The band has been working very hard to finish up the recording process and is finally ready to unveil some of the details behind the new release which will drop in the Summer of 2017.  

Up first we are very excited to officially unveil the brand new artwork for the new release which is entitled ‘A Decadence Divine’.  The brand new cover art was designed by graphic designer Tim Murray, who did an amazing job on the brand new album cover.

We have also compiled and are ready to share the final full track listing with our fans.

Track Listing:  1. Prelude (Nocturnal Images), 2. A Decadence Divine, 3. Inside the Beast, 4. Bet Your Soul, 5. As Empires Fall, 6. Lines in the Sand, 7. The Pain You Left Behind, 8. Tears of God, 9. Land of Confusion, 10. In the Darkness I Dwell, 11. Brood of Vipers

Lastly we are super stoked to be able to share with you and unveil the very first single from the new album entitled ‘Tears of God’, which is live and now streaming over at the official Roxx Records Reverb page. 

www.reverbnation.com/roxxrecords

Check it out and tell us what you think and stay tuned as we get closer to the full release of ‘A Decadence Divine’

Visit www.roxxproductions.com and sign up on our labels email list to hear full release details and special pre-order information as they become available!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine' Empty Re: BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine'

Post by Staybrite Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Just listened to the single, sounds great!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine' Empty Re: BioGenesis release details and song for 'A Decadence divine'

Post by metaldude Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 am

I agree. My interest level just increased.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:51 pm

I'll be keeping an ear out.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Thanks guys we are excited for this one. If your interested we put up a new Bio

http://www.roxxproductions.com/biogenesis/
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:56 pm

THIS IS GONNA BE REALLY REALLY GOOD! I have heard clips leading up to this song ''Tears of God'' I was impressed much more then I thought I would be. Don't sleep on this one people!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:43 am

Wow.  LOVE the direction they've gone here.  Color me impressed.....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Bond Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 am

Thanks guys we really appreciate it

Chaz Bond
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down