The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster)

3 posters

Go down

Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster) Empty Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster)

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 am

Update From Dallas:

Thank you so much to everyone that has supported me through this time. It means more than you know. I will try to give a breakdown of what happened to me. On August 2nd I had a four wheeler accident. I Broke every bone in my face. Cracked my skull. Have a brain injury and bleeding on my brain.My face came apart from my skull in two places. Have a fully blocked carotid artery. Broke my arm really bad have plates now. Ripped my left ear down to the canal. The other ear has blood behind it so I can't hear well. Have blood on my lungs and lung atrophy from the ventilator and tracheotomy which causes my oxygen to be always low. Broke my upper and lower jaw had to have it wired shut. Had a trama stroke so I can't feel the right side of my face from that my teeth don't come together because of the weak muscle. Can't track left or right in my right eye and I can't produce tears in my eyes. I can't feel my eye either so I don't know when to blink and from no tears my vision is extremely blurry. Lost vision in my left eye for good. In a nutshell that's what happened haha. But I'm alive they didn't know if I was gonna make it even Dr's or still be in the hospital at best. I'm so thankful to be alive. Thank you again to everyone who has supported me mentally, spiritually, and financially I can never thank you all for your love and generosity. Sorry for not responding to all the messages and texts due to my eye but they have blessed me greatly. I hope you all have the best Christmas, and know that God has made you all wonderful and beautiful. I love you all so much. God bless you!

Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster) 15622463_10154857047604650_5193422758911968293_n
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster) Empty Re: Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster)

Post by L8T Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Wow!

I live in the country, and there have been two ATV deaths, on my road alone in the past decade.  I am So glad that he is recovering.  He must be as tough as John Jacobs.   Cool

Thanks for posting.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster) Empty Re: Dallas Taylor ATV Accident Update (Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster)

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:12 am

Whoa that is brutal.  From the sounds of it, it's pretty amazing he's alive.  Wow.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:15 am

It really is a miracle!

Being personal friends with Dallas, it means a lot that hes doing better and is actually up and around.

The main point Im glad on is his thankfulness for being alive.

I could see the exact opposite situation happening with anyone, where they would blame God for what has happened to them, I am truly happy he's thankful to God for being alive and not mad and blaming Him.
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down