New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Benny4SR on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Tune in to the Native Noise Radio Show on 102.7 WEBN this Sunday at 11:00 pm EST to hear a BRAND NEW SONG from Four Star Revival's upcoming "The Underdog" EP! Or tune in online here! www.WEBN.com/Listen
avatar
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Dayton, Ohio USA

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Benny4SR on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 am

Did anyone listen to this?
avatar
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Dayton, Ohio USA

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Follower of Jesus on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:33 pm

I have a job and kids and, and, and....no time to sit down and listen to an entire podcast for one song. Break the song out by itself and I'd listen. I like FSR.
avatar
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Benny4SR on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:03 pm

They will be playing another song from the new EP again tonight on this station at 11:00 pm EST! Listen in and let us know what you think!
avatar
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Dayton, Ohio USA

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by d@v!d on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:00 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:I have a job and kids and, and, and....no time to sit down and listen to an entire podcast for one song. Break the song out by itself and I'd listen. I like FSR.
Ditto.
Benny4SR wrote:Did anyone listen to this?
Brother, I'd love to hear the news songs, but this is 2016. Nobody is bothered or able to arranged their lives around TV and radio broadcasting schedules. That's why we have TIVO, Youtube, Netflix, podcasts, and such. Please just post it. Smile
avatar
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Visiting

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Benny4SR on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:38 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Follower of Jesus wrote:I have a job and kids and, and, and....no time to sit down and listen to an entire podcast for one song. Break the song out by itself and I'd listen. I like FSR.
Ditto.
Benny4SR wrote:Did anyone listen to this?
Brother, I'd love to hear the news songs, but this is 2016. Nobody is bothered or able to arranged their lives around TV and radio broadcasting schedules. That's why we have TIVO, Youtube, Netflix, podcasts, and such. Please just post it. Smile

Lol! I understand brother! Had to put it out there though! Unfortunately we can't post anything yet. Right now it looks like the release date is going to be January 13th 2017. There should be an EP sampler video coming soon hopefully. Stay tuned!
avatar
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Dayton, Ohio USA

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by sentient 6 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm

.....I heard they were adding more ska elements to their songs. Monkey Biz


Seriously though, I will make an effort to check the show for the songs.
avatar
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Posts : 5809
Join date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by d@v!d on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Benny4SR wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
Follower of Jesus wrote:I have a job and kids and, and, and....no time to sit down and listen to an entire podcast for one song. Break the song out by itself and I'd listen. I like FSR.
Ditto.
Benny4SR wrote:Did anyone listen to this?
Brother, I'd love to hear the news songs, but this is 2016. Nobody is bothered or able to arranged their lives around TV and radio broadcasting schedules. That's why we have TIVO, Youtube, Netflix, podcasts, and such. Please just post it. Smile

Lol! I understand brother! Had to put it out there though! Unfortunately we can't post anything yet. Right now it looks like the release date is going to be January 13th 2017. There should be an EP sampler video coming soon hopefully. Stay tuned!
Excellent. I'll wait patiently. Seems like next year can be off to a good start.
avatar
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Visiting

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Jessrox on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Awesome! Another Four Star Revival album! Can't wait!
avatar
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 461
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:44 pm

sentient 6 wrote:.....I heard they were adding more ska elements to their songs. Monkey Biz


Seriously though, I will make an effort to check the show for the songs.

It's a little different from the first album, but no ska influence I don't think!  lol!
avatar
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Dayton, Ohio USA

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Jessrox wrote:Awesome! Another Four Star Revival album! Can't wait!

Thanks brother! We can't wait to finally have some new music out!
avatar
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-02-21
Location : Dayton, Ohio USA

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Tombie on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:14 pm

cool
avatar
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 52
Location : West Richland, WA

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Black Rider on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 pm

New stuff? Good news.
avatar
Black Rider
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : Naches, Wa.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Four Star Revival song to be played Sunday!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum