The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning

+2
Hardcore Christian
New Creation
6 posters

Go down

Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning Empty Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning

Post by New Creation Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:29 am

Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning 7FYzWoI
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning Empty Re: Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning

Post by New Creation Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 am

The "Creeping Death" cassette appears to not be a very common item.
https://www.discogs.com/Metallica-Creeping-Death/release/8492455
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning Empty Re: Found all these Metallica (and others) for 25 cents each at garage sale Saturday morning

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 pm

That's pretty sweet to get all those older albums!

Metal 1 Guitar guy Metal 1

Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Score!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Sea Hags, awesome. Their one and only album.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:11 am

Wow, The Sea Hags. I saw the a few times. They were one of those anomaly bands that would get billed to open at thrash/hardcore shows.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:17 pm

I used to have both the CreepIng Death and Jump in the Fire cassettes myself, 20 odd years ago.  The "live" tracks onJump in the Fire are.....special.....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down