The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

+2
KaramKaram
alldatndensum
6 posters

Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! Empty I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:02 am

Fellow brothers & sisters in Christ, I seriously need your help today, and all it requires is a couple of clicks and some typing.

Folks, I NEED your help to promote the new Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band CD.  This is a full throttle blues album that has been compared to Glenn Kaiser Band/Rez, George Thorogood, the Georgia Satellites, etc.  While I am a Christian artist, this album is lyrically different than most mainstream Christian projects.  There are a couple of more in your face songs.  Many tell a story but still manage to present the gospel.  There are even a couple of songs that are just fun that I guess you'd classify as comedy or clean secular songs.  It's lyrically and topically diverse to say the least.

I am competing against another Christian rock band on the BTTW Church Facebook page. I need you to help by going to their page and voting for Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band. The competition is already live and will run ONLY for today. You may only vote once, and you must do so by replying on their page. DO NOT respond on this page or any shared responses. Follow the link and vote for Big Chris!!! If you haven't seen the lyric video for "Girl In The Window", be sure and do so as well.

Please follow the link and vote for Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band. Thank you!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/breakingthroughthewall/?fref=ts
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! Empty Re: I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Post by KaramKaram Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:11 am

I voted for ACAO...

...I am lying, voted for you my friend
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:20 am

Thank you, Antione!

If you haven't voted yet, please do so!  I have slipped behind with a 32-38 vote.  It is still close enough that some of you late comers can still push this to win.  The voting is for TODAY only.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:59 am

Voted!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:17 am

On my phone at work. Can people vote if they don't have a Facebook?

I stopped working so hard to self promote when I found a 3rd party company to do that for me. Against PR sent my press release (in this case, the Orationem album I released this past April) to 1,300-1,400 different blogs, magazines, etc. for 15 EUR. (About 17 bucks)

Totally worth it in my opinion. Will do for all my releases as long as I'm making music...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Voted alldat!

Hope ya win! Smile
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:17 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:On my phone at work. Can people vote if they don't have a Facebook?

I stopped working so hard to self promote when I found a 3rd party company to do that for me. Against PR sent my press release (in this case, the Orationem album I released this past April) to 1,300-1,400 different blogs, magazines, etc. for 15 EUR. (About 17 bucks)

Totally worth it in my opinion. Will do for all my releases as long as I'm making music...

I'd be interested in finding out who did that for you and if they could do that for me.

If you do not have a Facebook page, you would be unable to vote.

For those of you who do have it, please consider voting for me. The other band has been winning and this will make their 7th week.  They are around 10 votes in front of me.  That isn't too bad considering they are a full band that gets out and plays shows.  I am one guy who made a blues album with some guitars made from cigar boxes.  They have an established street team that I don't have.  I'd like to win at least one week just for the added publicity.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Against PR is who did it. Tourniquet uses them.
I've used them twice so far.

Their full package is pricey, but they actually contacted me and offered to do a mass email for that 15EUR price.
I don't know how that would work with your music since they only do hard rock and metal. I figured if there's a public relations campaign for metal, there ought to be one for blues somewhere out there.

Let me ask Catia from there. She told me I could refer people...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Thank you, Thomas!

Right now, I am losing with 44 votes to the other band's 53 votes.  It could still be done, but I am tired of trying to push people to vote.  So, I am making one last request here of anyone who has not voted but could.  Head over to the page and look for the VERSUS thread where Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band is battling All Came As One.  Let's get me to the top of this.

All in all, I feel that I have done well.  I don't have a touring band and don't have as big of a fan base/street team as the other band does.  To be holding on this many hours later is really good.  I have at least let other people know that my album exists.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:30 am

alldatndensum wrote:I have at least let other people know that my album exists.

True.

This works the other way too: I may check out the other band(s) in this contest soon.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum