The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Amon Amarth album

2 posters

Go down

Best Amon Amarth album

Favorite Amon Amarth album I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Amon Amarth album I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Amon Amarth album I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Amon Amarth album I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite Amon Amarth album I_vote_lcap100%Favorite Amon Amarth album I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Favorite Amon Amarth album Empty Favorite Amon Amarth album

Post by 11razorwire Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Not sure how many fans of Amon we have, but for those of you who are please vote for your favorite album of theirs. I'm really liking their newest one, Jomsviking, but I just have to go with Twilight of the Thunder God.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Favorite Amon Amarth album Empty Re: Favorite Amon Amarth album

Post by exo Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Amon Amarth is literally my favorite band ever. At one point, half of my shirt wardrobe was AA t shirts.  I don't have a true "favorite" album, that's like asking me which of my kids is my favorite!  Laughing

I listen to Twilight of the Thunder God the most though. I don't know that I can all it my "favorite", because there's other material on other albums that I actually prefer more.  I listen to it so much because The pacing and timing of it works perfectly for keeping me on task at the right pace at work. Songs are right around 4 minutes on average, and I know that the entire run length is a hair under 45 minutes, so it's easy to measure where I am at as far as getting the job done.  The quirks of my brain just latched on to those numbers when the album came out..  Probably not everyone's typical reasonings for why they listen to a beloved album so much, but that's me........

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum