The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache

2 posters

Go down

saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache Empty saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache

Post by strangerhoncho Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:21 am

They opened for The Ongoing Concept (also great) and Oh Sleeper last night in Bend, OR.  Really entertaining show.  This clip isn't from last night but gives you an idea.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache Empty Re: saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache

Post by New Creation Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:52 am

Looks like they are an up and coming crazy-core band that is used to having 10-20 people at shows. Possibly their first big shows are happening this year?

Depending on the year and my mood, I might be able to get into these guys. What is their overall message, if any?

Curious what HC thinks about them.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache Empty Re: saw a great chaotic mathcore band last night - Steaksauce Mustache

Post by New Creation Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:55 am

Nice song title "Robot Sex Party Spine Rip Fatality"
https://steaksaucemustache.bandcamp.com/album/the-almighty-aardvoctomalark

I think I'll pass on these guys.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

You have something against robots having sex?  Razz

They're mostly a jokes band.  Nothing too serious, although they do make references to God and grace and whatnot in some of the lyrics.  The frontman talked to me about being home-schooled and how important bands like Oh Sleeper and The Chariot were to him, and most of their shows are with Christian bands from what I can tell.  So, definite Christian upbringing and element, but I don't know about actual beliefs because I didn't ask.  Most of all, just a fun, talented band that doesn't take itself seriously and is super entertaining on and off the stage.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down