The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM!

+30
cailen
Andreas89
BearDad
Kermit The Hermit
crucifyd
Wigeon
My Awesome Timothy
Nocturnal Servant
lhversaw
New Creation
jaydeecrawson
sentient 6
Fundy
Machine Fish
KaramKaram
Hardcore Christian
Sir Shred A Lot
Blake
bjorn agin
exo
timekeeper
TheOldMan2084
bodachi
strangerhoncho
alldatndensum
Staybrite
deathisgain
Airola
eatbugs
SpaceGuy
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM!

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:49 am

I'd pay for the whole thing if he got the original members back and grew his mullet back out.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM!

Post by New Creation Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:55 am

jaydeecrawson wrote:if Ted grew his mullet back out, I would support this.

I've said it *countless* times: he needs to get Guy or Gary back.

this could be HUGE if he did.

jaydeecrawson wrote:I'd pay for the whole thing if he got the original members back and grew his mullet back out.

Someone loves Ted's hair. Perhaps we should be concerned?
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:46 pm

New Creation wrote:Someone loves Ted's hair. Perhaps we should be concerned?
Cant deny he had great hair!!! Smile

Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Tourniquet_90
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:03 pm

So this Kickstarter began in August, ended in September, and estimated a completion date of March 2017. But I've seen absolutely nothing to indicate that they've even begun to record. Nothing about a vocalist. Nothing on the Kickstarter page. Just no news whatsoever...

Has anyone heard anything about this?  Ted needs to send an update, I think.

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Wow, it's been so long since the last news I'd forgotten about it
And it's due
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Sir Shred A Lot wrote:So this Kickstarter began in August, ended in September, and estimated a completion date of March 2017. But I've seen absolutely nothing to indicate that they've even begun to record. Nothing about a vocalist. Nothing on the Kickstarter page. Just no news whatsoever...

Has anyone heard anything about this?  Ted needs to send an update, I think.

bodachi wrote:Wow, it's been so long since the last news I'd forgotten about it
And it's due

I asked for an update in the Kickstarter comments back in January. No responses.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:28 pm

New Creation wrote:
I asked for an update in the Kickstarter comments back in January. No responses.

Yeah, I totally understand delays, and that's the norm with these things. I never expect the target date to be met. But just to go completely silent doesn't seem fair to the nearly 500 people who contributed.

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

I backed this and have been wandering myself when we can expect to get our pledged packages.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm willing to wait, but would like an update. I backed the Michael Knott Kickstarter on October 3, 2014, and just got my record 2 weeks ago.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:35 pm

I don't even remember what package I pledged. But when I was going to back this campaign, I knew that we would have to wait a long time before getting our perks. The Onward to Freedom album was delivered more than a year late.
My main concern is that Ted didn't make any announcement about the new singer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Haven't followed this band for long at all, although I've known about them for a while now. I love their older stuff a lot. I'd LOVE something like, or at least very similar, to Psycho Surgery. In my opinion (From that of their music I've heard so far) is their best album, or at least their best 90's album. My personal fav.

If I get some spare cash in time, and if their Kickstarter is still up, I'd more than likely throw my money down blindly just for any chance at all to get another Tourniquet album.
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:18 am

NHave asked for an update a few days ago, still nothing.......not happy with this campaign.  The Deliverance crowdfunding has been awesome though.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigeon Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 pm

First of all, Ted didn't have a mullet per se. Bangs, maybe. Sorry to split hairs (har-dee-har-har). I took these pics in 1993 in Houston.
Second of all, I'm looking forward to the new vocalist announcement and new music. I assumed Aaron would handle shouting vocals as he has for the past 20+ years (except on WMARD). I think two new vocalists would be too much shell-shock for old fans like me to handle. Not sure why that would happen, unless Aaron is no longer with the band? 

Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Tedgar10
Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Megary10
Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Luke210
Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Luke10
Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Gary10
Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Erik210
Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Erik10
Wigeon
Wigeon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

I don't care if Ted grows out only those curly little hairs at the bottom of the neck and shaves the rest, just so I get the next record, I'm happy.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigeon Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm

New Creation wrote:I don't care if Ted grows out only those curly little hairs at the bottom of the neck and shaves the rest, just so I get the next record, I'm happy.
lol! Metal 1
Wigeon
Wigeon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Wigeon wrote:

Tourniquet has a Kickstarter up for a NEW ALBUM! - Page 3 Tedgar10

man, Ted is tall!!!
or Gary is small  ; )
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit The Hermit Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Help out a real band like Deliverance.
Kermit The Hermit
Kermit The Hermit
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Kermit The Hermit wrote:Help out a real band like Deliverance.

I funded them too.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigeon Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:44 pm

I haven't seen much speculation on who the new vocalist will be. Here's my speculation:
The more I think about this, the more I think it could be Nick Villars. This guy was/is virtually unknown, so why did Ted have him do vocals on 3 songs from Onward to Freedom? Seems like he was trying to slowly introduce this guy to Tourniquet fans. While his vocals were cool on those songs, I can't really picture him taking over lead vocal duties.
The other guy I think it could be is Eli Prinsen. Haven't heard anything about him since he left Sacred Warrior last year. While his style with The Sacrificed and Sacred Warrior doesn't match Tourniquet's music, I could see him adjusting to a more thrash-like style and bringing a new twist to the band:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcCQCIs5Tdw
Wigeon
Wigeon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Kermit The Hermit wrote:Help out a real band like Deliverance.

I heard a rumor in my mind that you were on the new record.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Ted just posted that Tourniquet is playing a show in Mexico on April 14th, only two weeks from now. He is also commenting that the lineup will be announced very soon.

https://www.facebook.com/Tourniquet-56372703466/

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:03 pm

I'd be happy to get a "voiceless" album now, then have the option to get the full album in the future.
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:23 pm

love the voiceless records
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Ted sent an update today. The songs are written but are still taking shape. He apologizes for the delay but the record is still happening.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BearDad Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:28 pm

New Creation wrote:Ted sent an update today. The songs are written but are still taking shape. He apologizes for the delay but the record is still happening.

I saw that as well. This is another Kickstarter for which I'd like to have my money back.

BearDad
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next