The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Toys

4 posters

Go down

Dangerous Toys Empty Dangerous Toys

Post by 11razorwire Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Just thought I'd ask if there were any fellow fans of Dangerous Toys here. I really liked their S/T debut, to this day I still play it regularly. Their 2nd release, Hellacious Acres, isn't too bad either. Their 3rd and 4th releases were okay. They remind me of Cinderella in that they've been around forever but haven't put out any new material since the mid 90's. Love em? Like em? Hate em?
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Toys Empty Re: Dangerous Toys

Post by TheOldMan2084 Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:52 am

I do like that first album. I remember my family was on vacation and my cousin and I were allowed to buy tapes. I bought some rap tape and my cousin bought Dangerous Toys. We basking in the ambiance of our new purchases when one of our family friends snatches the liner notes to Dangerous Toys out of my cousin's hands and proceeds to recite the lyrics to "Take Me Drunk" in front of our parents and everything. We were mortified. Luckily there didn't seem to be any lasting repercussions. 

I always thought of the band as a bit silly, but fun to listen to. Never listened to anything after the debut, though.
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:33 pm

I really liked "Scared" - it is an excellent song and one of the best examples of hook writing in the 80's metal scene.  Other than that, I just thought everything else was alright.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:10 pm

I had the first and second albums on cassette many, many years ago.  I even saw them open for the dual headlining show of Judas Priest and Alice Cooper.  However, I cannot remember a single song by them.  It has been too long, I suppose.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down