The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg"

2 posters

Go down

WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg" Empty WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg"

Post by mrcd Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:26 pm

I'll probably pay more than anyone has ever offered for the original CD of "Hostage" and "Bootleg" on either the original label or GRRR.

mrcd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg" Empty Re: WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg"

Post by Soldier777 Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:51 pm

I'm also looking for Rez Bootleg on CD. I have Hostage on CD from Grrr Records. How much would you pay for these CDs each anyway?
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg" Empty Re: WANTED: (2) Rez CD's "Hostage" and "Bootleg"

Post by mrcd Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Soldier777 wrote:How much would you pay for these CDs each anyway?

I'd prefer not to disclose that publicly in the forums and likely only to individuals that confirmed possession of a copy and declared actual intent to sell. Further, I'd prefer all that to take place via a private message rather than public discourse.

mrcd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down