The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!

3 posters

Go down

are drums needed for extreme metal?

Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  I_vote_lcap0%Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  I_vote_lcap33%Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  I_vote_lcap67%Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  Empty Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!

Post by theExultingOne Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 am

Here is an extreme metal project of mine and I've been searching for the listeners who might take it seriously, and at least give it a try! It is a one-man project (so far), and I personally have many complaints about its production, I'm quite excited to post on a forum of folks who might enjoy it...

for the album trailer and other works of mine:      soundcloud.com/songsofkralizec
for the whole album:                                          weaponsofindignation.bandcamp.com

It's about the journey of a musician, a musician as a prophet of God and a warrior, whose weapon of warfare is his instrument (his axe). It is as much about a personal musical journey pursuing my calling in His kingdom as it is a banner and weapon against the forces of darkness. 

I play the guitar, write/arrange the lyrics, do the vocals, (except my wife's vocals on the final track), synths, sampling, cello, composition. It is a dream to me that I can be able to do this and I have material for much more in the future. 

See Isaiah 13, Psalm 149, Jeremiah 1, I Chronicles 25

in the days of old there have been and in times to come there will be
great and mighty stewards wielding scepters of silver and gold
constructing palaces of ivory, filled with glory, filled with song
but I will construct with bow and finger that which is made of mortar and stone
from a wooden chamber speweth forth a flame of joy
a trembling song sung upon quivering precious strands

theExultingOne
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://weaponsofindignation.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  Empty Re: Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:19 am

Listening now; sounds pretty good!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!  Empty Re: Weapons of Indignation - the Psalter: a new extreme metal project!

Post by JosephCecil Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:19 pm

I really enjoy your stuff. Is that all real strings work that you are doing?

JosephCecil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by theExultingOne Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:00 pm

the intro track has a midi orchestra, but the cellos and pianos are all me!

theExultingOne
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://weaponsofindignation.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down