Radiohead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Radiohead

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:34 pm

I know they are Alternative Rock, but this band really stands out to me. While not an all time favorite, I do enjoy this band on occasion and have their Best Of album.

Anyone else like this band or see any genius in their songwriting?

Back to top Go down

Re: Radiohead

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:37 pm

I have Pablao Honey I think the name of the album is but i have yet to listen from start to finish. I do like Creep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Aaron C wrote:I have Pablao Honey I think the name of the album is but i have yet to listen from start to finish. I do like Creep

I only have their Best Of album, but it's a great listen from start to finish. I've not heard one of their studio albums from start to finish though.

For now they are a "Greatest Hits" band for me. In other words - I'm a casual fan. But I can see why they are rated as the number 1 Alternative Rock band in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:56 am

RavenWolf wrote:I know they are Alternative Rock, but this band really stands out to me. While not an all time favorite, I do enjoy this band on occasion and have their Best Of album.

Anyone else like this band or see any genius in their songwriting?

i have heard most of their stuff. Though I do not listen to them much nowadays,they are very Good song writers and write some very memorable melodies, and Harmonies. The album I always go back to though is The Bends.
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:59 am

Aaron C wrote:I have Pablao Honey I think the name of the album is but i have yet to listen from start to finish. I do like Creep
Give Pablo a chance it takes a few listens before it sets in. A few of Radio heads albums and tunes demand your focus and attention. I would highly recommend the bends for instant coffee though, great album Smile
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Yeah, that's what I think too. This band is just a great bunch of songwriters. Bordering on genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:54 am

At the time I bought it for the one song but one of these days I might spin it in it's entireity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum