The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of Xymox

Go down

Clan of Xymox  Empty Clan of Xymox

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:40 am

This is a really great band from Holland! Any other fans? They play a variety of different styles (depending on the album), from Darkwave to Gothic Rock to Synthpop.

Not a Christian band, but not anti-Christian either. Lyrics are pretty neutral and dealing with life and death type topics. Also romance, beauty, Gothic type messages etc.

Let's talk about Clan of Xymox!

Clan of Xymox  Clan_of_xymox

Back to top Go down

Clan of Xymox  Empty Re: Clan of Xymox

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm

I think you turned me on to them a few years ago I know I have a folder in my digital music for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Aaron C wrote:I think you turned me on to them a few years ago I know I have a folder in my digital music for them

Rockin Loud

Yeah, I remember telling you about them! Their best album is called "Twist of Shadows"! It's a Synthpop masterpiece!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:45 pm

didnt they do a birthday song or something... cant quite remember the name of the song im thinking of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Aaron C wrote:didnt they do a birthday song or something... cant quite remember the name of the song im thinking of

I think you're thinking of another similar band, The Cruxshadows. That's a GREAT band! The lead singer is Christian too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:54 pm

never heard of them..so i went and listened to their greatest hits album...good music...thanks for posting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:never heard of them..so i went and listened to their greatest hits album...good music...thanks for posting..

Absolutely dude! Thanks for checking them out! Glad you like em!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum