Pilgrimage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pilgrimage

Post by Kerrick on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:53 pm

As some of you may know, my girlfriend is from Slovakia... so I've been really enjoying finding metal bands from her home-country (Signum Regis, Within Silence, Sexit...).  I came upon a Christian black metal band that sings mostly in Slovak which I think is just fantastic!  They're pretty raw sounding and on their website, self-described as "Carpathian Slavonic Raw Blackmetal - Atmospheric Folk Dark Ambient."  My girlfriend (Veronika) is very discerning and particular about good theology, worship lyrics, and the like... and she was very impressed with the content, depth, and style of the lyrics (which are mostly all in Slovak so the rest of us will have to use Google translate hahaha).  You can check out their website here and listen to them here.  Yesterday I emailed them to see about getting their CDs.  I hope to hear back from them soon but they don't look to have been active since 2013 so we'll see...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilgrimage

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Sounds pretty interesting! I'd like to check em out when I have more time. In a hurry now. Thanks for posting this dude!

Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

So are you learning any Slovak?
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Well, before my trip to Slovakia to meet Veronika's parents I was learning some.  While I was there I was able to pick up some too.  It's a really neat language.  However, since I got back I haven't been learning.

That being said... I'm probably going to need to brush up on my Spanish soon.  Veronika leaves in less than a week to go back to Barcelona (where she's headquartered out of in her PhD program) and I'll most likely be going out that way for a few months in the quasi-near future.  Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:47 pm

I remember Pilgrimage when they did a split with Elgibbor.
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum