The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now.........

+2
deathisgain
Hardcore Christian
6 posters

Go down

Which one is the one you would want to see first?

If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_lcap13%If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_lcap38%If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_lcap13%If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_lcap0%If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_lcap25%If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... Empty If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now.........

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:14 pm

If each of these movies was playing right now, which one would you go in and watch.

(None of these are out yet of course)
DISCLAIMER: All of these have footage out in teaser/trailer form that's why they are included Wonder Woman is the only one coming out next year that has footage.

According to Marvel. Doctor Strange is coming out this year but has no footage that's why its not included.

Trailers:

Batman V Superman

Captain America: Civil War

Deadpool

X Men: Apocalypse

Suicide Squad

Wonder Woman (First Look) [NOT TRAILER]

Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... Empty Re: If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now.........

Post by deathisgain Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:33 pm

I'm a Marvel fanboy, so I went with Cap.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... Empty Re: If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now.........

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Suicide Squad for me...

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:55 pm

I wish this was a movie:

If You Could See One Of These Superhero movies right now......... 71wYdMW8NoL
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:00 pm

^^^^^^^^ lol!
crossover of the century

Nah but seriously I voted Suicide Squad its got me curious and it looks like a pretty unique movie.
Not a fan of X Men, and Deadpool doesnt interest me much.

If I was to list it would be
1. Suicide Squad
2. Wonder Woman
3. Civil War
4. B V S

Bats V Supes is out in 2 months so I can wait on the other hand Im really excited to see how they approach Wonder Woman for the first time cinematically, Gal Gadot IMO is the perfect choice for the role
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:09 pm

The wonder woman doesn't appeal to me because it doesn't look like the wonder woman I read in graphic Novels..even her clothing for the movie is wrong.. Dead pool is also of interest to me..
Just curious Hardcore..do you buy graphic Novels and comic books? I have a pretty good collection of graphic novels..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Probably Wonder Woman!

Followed closely by X-Men. I'm a big X-Men fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Captain. I devoured all 70+ comics in the civil war series in a week or two. They're compelling, the story is great, the ending is a tragedy. That will be the best of these all, hands down.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Oh yeah, also, I'm not looking forward to deadpool. I love the comic, he's funny, witty and always doing something stupid, but he's not vulgar in it. I know they think they had to make him that way for the movie, but I don't care. I will not see it.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:Just curious Hardcore..do you buy graphic Novels and comic books? I have a pretty good collection of graphic novels..
No sadly Im not, Im a huge fan of the TV shows, video games, and movies, though, thats how I know most of my super hero history

I would love to get into comics but my funds barely allow for me to buy music and my second choice behind that is games so, my money goes toward quite big wants already. And then theres those things like saving for a car and college and what not Razz

Oh yea I got you that Green Lantern? comic right SA? (for the Christmas exchange a couple years ago)

How was that?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sadvader Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Not even one. I'm done watching superhero movies. Always the same meaningless boredom. I hope that the fashion is over, soon.
sadvader
sadvader
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.sadbatu.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:58 am

I cant vote cuz I want to see X-Men Apocalypse and Superman vs Batman  equally everything else takes a backseat

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:33 pm

I voted for Cap.!  I've watched all the others in this series and look forward to what they do with this.

This would be followed by equal desires to see X-Men and Superman VS. Batman.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down