The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bands You Are Embarrassed That You Like

+13
Grindboy
Zymologist
Staybrite
sentient 6
MikeInFla
d@v!d
metaldude
alldatndensum
CrimsonWarrior
exo
ThomasEversole
Hardcore Christian
MegaNorm64
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bands You Are Embarrassed That You Like  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bands You Are Embarrassed That You Like

Post by alldatndensum Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 am

If I were gonna be embarrassed by what I listen to, I would have to add:

Newsboys
Casting Crowns
Weird Al Yankovic
Nelson
The Grease soundtrack

But, I am not embarrassed by these.  I am a proud fan.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Bands You Are Embarrassed That You Like  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bands You Are Embarrassed That You Like

Post by Zymologist Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:08 am

I don't listen to a lot of Newsboys (hardly any, actually), but their song "He Reigns" is really good.

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:30 am

Savage Amusement wrote:Take Buck Owens..he is a joke where I live
Yeah, but he's Bakersfield country.  I first heard Buck Owens on Hee Haw, so it was hard for me to take him seriously until I really started listening to his stuff. 

I guess I'm with others here that there's nothing I'm really embarrassed that I like.  For the record, Yoko's avant garde classical stuff is pretty good if you have an ear for that kind of music.  But in the spirit of the thread I have to say I LOVE the Pat Boone In a Metal Mood album--Velveeta Factor:  10+.  It isn't even a matter of just being a silly parody album, I really like most of the arrangements.

Then, there's also a certain Mr. Gorelick...

...even the cover that should never exist...

messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:35 pm

I wonder if I can be embarrassed about something if no one knows what I'm talking about....
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:53 pm

alldatndensum wrote:If I were gonna be embarrassed by what I listen to, I would have to add:

Nelson

I'm with you there good buddy! Nelson is some good stuff! Especially that first album, "After the Rain"! Love that album, it's some good AOR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3