The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series)

4 posters

Go down

BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) Empty BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:30 pm

anyone have this...I was thinking about getting the cd..I listened to the samples and it sounds really good remastered..

BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) 51GekMbv7mL._SX450_BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) 81o3D0gvp%2BL._SX450_

Back to top Go down

BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) Empty Re: BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:27 am

I need to replace all my old Bloodgood cassettes onto CD!

Back to top Go down

BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) Empty Re: BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series)

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:53 am

Savage Amusement wrote:anyone have this...I was thinking about getting the cd..I listened to the samples and it sounds really good remastered..

BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) 51GekMbv7mL._SX450_BLOODGOOD>>>>Out of the Darkness (Legends Remastered Series) 81o3D0gvp%2BL._SX450_

I have it and it sounds awesome to me!!!  Just wish the cd had lyrics, info about the album/band inside the digipack.  Love the new album cover to.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Is this out yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Is this out yet?

Yep I have it!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:33 pm

I would like to get it.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks.

Just check the samples and it sounds amazing. I will certaily purchase it, as I love this album.

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm

RavenWolf wrote:I need to replace all my old Bloodgood cassettes onto CD!

Ditto.

FAR better cover art too!

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Finally got this..the cd and the remastering is great but the digipack is just really really cheap and lame...very disappointed...i would have downloaded it if i would have know how cheap the packaging was ....

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:49 pm

I don't mind the packaging.  Oh, I hate digipaks, but I am not going to play the CD often.  I usually rip them to MP3 and listen to it that way.  I should probably STOP buying CDs altogether and just buy the downloads.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:08 am

Savage Amusement wrote:Finally got this..the cd and the remastering is great but the digipack is just really really cheap and lame...very disappointed...i would have downloaded it if i would have know how cheap the packaging was ....

Yep I totally agree, very disappointed as the artwork looks fantastic. This could have been SO much more with lyrics, inner notes etc.  Does sound great though.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum