**FREE DOWNLOAD** from Four Star Revival!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**FREE DOWNLOAD** from Four Star Revival!

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:17 am

Not 1, not 2, but 3 songs available as a free download for a limited time! Get the songs "Red", "Save Me" and "Somewhere To Run To" from Four Star Revival's "Knights of the Revival" album! This is our way of saying thank you and Merry Christmas! Just click the link below!

http://www.reverbnation.com/fourstarrevival/songs
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://fourstarrevival.fourfour.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **FREE DOWNLOAD** from Four Star Revival!

Post by d@v!d on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:26 am

Benny4SR wrote:Not 1, not 2, but 3 songs available as a free download for a limited time! Get the songs "Red", "Save Me" and "Somewhere To Run To" from Four Star Revival's "Knights of the Revival" album! This is our way of saying thank you and Merry Christmas! Just click the link below!

I was just thinking about you the other day as I queued up the album at home for the first time in some months wondering what's new with you and the band.

Any new material in the works?
Tour?
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:16 am

Darn! I thought it might be some cool new Christmas tunes like FSR is Coming to town or Benny Got Ran Over By A Reindeer. Razz
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:23 am

d@v!d wrote:
Benny4SR wrote:Not 1, not 2, but 3 songs available as a free download for a limited time! Get the songs "Red", "Save Me" and "Somewhere To Run To" from Four Star Revival's "Knights of the Revival" album! This is our way of saying thank you and Merry Christmas! Just click the link below!

I was just thinking about you the other day as I queued up the album at home for the first time in some months wondering what's new with you and the band.

Tour?

Yes! We've got about 13 or 14 songs written for the next album so far. We've been working more and more of the new songs into our live set. We're going to take a little time off from playing live right now to record some demos of the new material. Our plan is to shop the demos to some of the labels that have shown interest in us and hopefully get someone to release the next album. We think the new stuff is very strong, so we hope to get someone behind us that can give it the push it needs.

As far as touring, we are planning on extending our reach pretty far this coming year. Instead of just concentrating on our general area, we are working on booking shows much farther out. Starting with the areas that we've already got a decent foothold in with album sales and fan engagement.
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:24 am

metaldude wrote:Darn! I thought it might be some cool new Christmas tunes like FSR is Coming to town or Benny Got Ran Over By A Reindeer. Razz

lol!
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:27 am

Benny4SR wrote:Yes! We've got about 13 or 14 songs written for the next album so far. We've been working more and more of the new songs into our live set. We're going to take a little time off from playing live right now to record some demos of the new material. Our plan is to shop the demos to some of the labels that have shown interest in us and hopefully get someone to release the next album. We think the new stuff is very strong, so we hope to get someone behind us that can give it the push it needs.

As far as touring, we are planning on extending our reach pretty far this coming year. Instead of just concentrating on our general area, we are working on booking shows much farther out. Starting with the areas that we've already got a decent foothold in with album sales and fan engagement.
Great news. Thanks!
If are thinking of coming out to the Bay Area, let me know. I may be able to hook you up with some of the local bands that play out a lot.
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:28 am

metaldude wrote:Darn! I thought it might be some cool new Christmas tunes like FSR is Coming to town or Benny Got Ran Over By A Reindeer. Razz
Yeah, me too.
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Benny4SR wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

Tour?

Yes! We've got about 13 or 14 songs written for the next album so far. We've been working more and more of the new songs into our live set. We're going to take a little time off from playing live right now to record some demos of the new material. Our plan is to shop the demos to some of the labels that have shown interest in us and hopefully get someone to release the next album. We think the new stuff is very strong, so we hope to get someone behind us that can give it the push it needs.

Would that happen to include Santa Cruz, CA...?  What a Face

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:21 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Benny4SR wrote:Yes! We've got about 13 or 14 songs written for the next album so far. We've been working more and more of the new songs into our live set. We're going to take a little time off from playing live right now to record some demos of the new material. Our plan is to shop the demos to some of the labels that have shown interest in us and hopefully get someone to release the next album. We think the new stuff is very strong, so we hope to get someone behind us that can give it the push it needs.

Great news. Thanks!
If are thinking of coming out to the Bay Area, let me know. I may be able to hook you up with some of the local bands that play out a lot.

Thanks brother! We appreciate that! I know we're working on some shows in Vegas, so it wouldn't take much to get a little farther west!
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Benny4SR wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

Tour?

Would that happen to include Santa Cruz, CA...?  What a Face

We would definitely like to get to California! Like I said, I know we're working on bookings in Vegas, so CA is not out of reach!
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny4SR on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:34 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Yeah, me too.

Sorry about that! The new stuff will be worth the wait though!

"Benny Got Run Over By A Reindeer" would have been a good one!

lol!Guitar guy
Benny4SR
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Benny4SR wrote:We would definitely like to get to California! Like I said, I know we're working on bookings in Vegas, so CA is not out of reach!

Awesome!  I hope you do!

Benny4SR wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
Yeah, me too.

Sorry about that! The new stuff will be worth the wait though!

"Benny Got Run Over By A Reindeer" would have been a good one!

lol!Guitar guy

Hahaha it's not too late! Razz

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum